"Happy new year's, my dearest...." (ANGST + FLUFF?)

Aubrey was walking to the hang out spot, Kim and Vance had set up a spot to see the fireworks, they invited Hero, Sunny, Basil, Kel, and Aubrey, when Aubrey got there, she was greeted with Kel and Hero setting decorations up, Kel having Basil on his shoulders while Sunny handed them stuff, Mavrick was talking to Angel while Vance tried to flirt with Charlene, failing. Kim...wasn't there? Sunny looked at Aubrey and walked up and hugged her, no reason at all.

"Hey, Mavrick, where's Kim?" Aubrey yelled to Mavrick.
"She was looking for you!" Mavrick yelled back while Angel was like 'wtf'

Aubrey sighs and walks out, Kim normally looks at their favorite cafe whenever she is looking for her...she looks in the window, nothing. it was getting late...Aubrey didn't want to miss the fireworks. she is walking to the hang out before she hears yelling in behind one of the shops. Aubrey starts walking again until she hears sounds of beating. she runs back, thing their hurting a animal.

she see's Kim on the ground, six random people around her. Aubrey wants to beat the shit out of them but then again, she didn't have her bat. She searches her pockets before she feels...a handle?

a steak knife.

No questions now.

"Hey! bitches!" Aubrey calls back, gripping the knife.
one of the six looks up, she has black hair that fades to red, and fire red lipstick.
"What?" Red head yells, before Aubrey smirks.

"I suggest you fucking leave before you have a hole in your fuckin chest." 
"f-fine! cmon you idiots!" The six run off, Aubrey running to Kim

"Goddamnit Kim...wake up.." Aubrey says, shaking Kim.

"fuck it." Aubrey pulls Kim's phone out of her hoodie pocket, calling 911.
while she's waiting for them to pick up she looks at Kim's face....fuck.

fuck.

fuck!

FUCK!

Aubrey was in full panic mode.

"hello, 199. whats your emergency?" 

"P-please get someone over here now! fast!" 

"okay lo-" 

"behind the Othermart! q-quickly!"

"were sending someone over, can you explain what happened?"

"I don't fucking know!" 

"ple-" Kims phone dies, Aubrey left crying over her girlfriend's knocked out body.
wake up dipshit...wake up...please...why does everyone I fucking love leave!?" Aubrey mumbles though tears before she hears an ambulance. perfect...

After they take Kim back to the hospital Aubrey walks back slowly to the hang out spot.
"hey A-" Kel tries to speak
"shut the fuck up. I'm going to the hospital." Aubrey says before leaving.

--------------------------------------------------AT DA HOSPITAL----------------------------

Aubrey is pacing in the waiting room, panicking like fuck. Vance is trying to get her to calm down while the Mavrick is silent. Angel and Charlene are just staring at eacher like 'what teh actual shit do we do.'

the nurse steps out of Kim's room.
"Family may go in to see the patient." says the nurse, Vance gets up and steps in.

Soon Vance steps out, Aubrey rushing in when the nurse lets her.
"K-Kim-? oh!! your awake!.."
"Shockingly..." Kim mumbles in response, her eyes being covered by bandages, and other parts of her face. Aubrey walks to her and hugs her.
"I'm sorry...I'm so-" 

KISS :DDD WHAT WEVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!

"K-Kim!-" Aubrey's face lights up, Kim snickers.
"shut up you bubble gum bitch."
"...heh...love you to dine autistic."

THE
FUCKING
END.

-------------------------------------------------------

THIS TOOK WAY TO LONG AND WAS RUSHED I'M SORRY
525 wORDS