I

𝗚𝗢𝗗 𝗠𝗢𝗠 𝗛𝗢𝗪 𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗬 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗦 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗚𝗢𝗡𝗡𝗔                                                     𝗗𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦!3rd povShe yelled with anger it was their seventh time moving it would be her eighth school she had plenty of frien...

                                      𝗗𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦!
3rd pov
She yelled with anger it was their seventh time moving it would be her eighth school she had plenty of friends she didn't want to leave Jules was tired of everything she wanted to give up but she didn't she had started packing they would be leaving for good leaving her friends but she had gotten used to it her family had been fucked up her father left them when she was just 9 she had wished she left with him her mother was a big druggie now Jules had blamed herself for her family's downfall why she doesn't know why but day and night she feels guilty about everything but skating and drugs helped her through it hadn't been long since she bought her first skateboard it had been about two or one year she had gotten better or well she thought so she would have lots of competition in Los Angeles but that wasn't on her mind she was worried that she would be a total outcast she knew she was turning into her mother and she didn't like any second of it.

Jules hopped in the shower so she wouldn't feel dirty once she got out she changed into her fathers blue Beatles t-shirt he had gifted her before he had left her she put on her plaid blue shorts with her blue long socks with tiny yellow stars that reached her ankles or even longer who knew, once she got fully dressed she looked at her self unsatisfied with everything mostly her body she absolutely hated her body especially the scars on herself she also hated her face a lot Jules learned how to cope with her anger and guilt by slitting her wrists it may have not been the best coping idea but it got her through it even if it would probably kill her she started wrapping her tiny wrist with gauze and covered it with her bracelets she heard her mother knock on the door as her mom told her "honey is everything alright in there we really need to go" Jules replied as fast as she could and said "just a sec mom" once she had gotten out she got her suitcase most of it was already packed and put in the car by her brother thank goodness for him she loved him with her whole heart although she was younger than him she always wanted to protect him.

As they all got in the car their was comfortable silence although Jules wasn't quite happy she still didn't argue because she knew her mom wanted the best for them both Jules had brought her cds to play music in the car she started playing "the end of the world" it had reminded her of her father they always danced this song although when she was younger she didn't understand what the song meant but now she does. Jules had grabbed her brothers hand to assure him that everything would be ok she knew he had not been comfortable with moving but he had to set an example for his younger sister.

Jules had fallen into deep sleep until her brother tapped on her and told her "they were home" she had claimed her room and started getting comfortable because there's nothing she could argue about she got all her stuff in her room and started in packing and played her record player she absolutely loved slow-dive it was one her favorite bands something about Jules is that she was and observer she wasn't a loner but not an outcast nor popular but she was okay with that. She got her room all set up and it was time to go to bed because tomorrow was her first day of her new school which she was Nervous about.

This was the first chapter of "YOUNG FREE" I hoped you guys enjoyed it sorry for the errors English isn't my first language 🤕