Chapter 14

My blood went cold, my heart pounded out of my chest and my mind was spinning out of control. What was inside that small section was people, ripped apart and tortured. Blood, guts, arms, legs and other parts of the body were everywhere. The smell was wretched and it made my puke. It was a tourture chamber.

Once I was done puking a few seconds later, a door on the other side of the rotting body parts caught my eyes. "I wonder where that goes?" I said, pointing at the door. Michaela looks at the direction of where I was pointing and says, "there is no way in hell am I going in there."

"I never said we were, trust me, I wouldn't go in there for 1 million dollars." She nods her head as we walk away from the rotting corpses and body parts.

It felt like we were down there for days, but it was only a day and a half, which is still a long time to be trapped in a place where you don't belong. I'm surprised we even lasted that long down there, but I guess only time would tell when it was finally our turn to be eaten alive and pulled apart, as the demons laughed as we cried out in pain.

I pushed those thoughts aside and tried to think positively, that we were going to get out alive. As we snuck behind and around demons, I thought of my parents and how worried they might have been, but I tried not to think about anything else besides getting the hell of that place.

A few minutes later, I saw a perfect place to hide from the demons and from Jessica, who I bet was looking for me every second of every hour. And eventually she found me, her red eyes stared into my soul and and her devilish grin my heart drop in terror, my stomach turned with horror and my blood was frozen solid. Instead of her face being pale it was burnt to a crisp, She had balck rings around her eyes. And her smile, holy shit, her smile went past her ears, exposing teeth that were black and rotted. Her closes were ripped, showing burnt flesh and bones piercing out from her skin.

I almost fainted in fear, but didn't. My mind spun with a question I was longing to be answered. What the hell happened to her? More questions filled my head, did she get burnt alive? Did she get in a bad accident or did she cause the bad accident? I had so much more but forgot most of them, I mean it's been 6 years since that day, wouldn't you?

Jessica ran towards me, but I was frozen in fear. I wanted to run, but again I couldn't. This always happens to me and I couldn't control my fear. I wanted to be brave for Michaela, but I wasn't, I would never be brave.

Once Jessica was in my face, she looked at me, sniffed me and said, "I can smell your fear, you're pathetic, my niece should have never saved you." Wait back up a damn minute, niece? Jasmine said she didn't know Jessica Priest, was she lying? That meant that Jasmine helped get me there, that was why she didn't come with me immediately when I appeared there. Jasmine knew everything, She knew that she was going to die, and yet she still saved me to kill her Aunt. Jamine's words still ring in my ear, the words, your life isn't over yet.

Anger built up inside me and I pushed Jessica away and out of my face. "Personal space bitch, ever heard of it?" She was infuriated, fire lit up in her eyes and her smile turned into a deivilsh frown. She ran towards me at the speed of light and ramed her whole body into me. I flew back and I hit my head on a rock, blood spilled from my head and my vision becomes unfocused.

Pain rushed through my head and I was positive that I had a concussion. I ignored the pain, got up and ran towards Jessica and she ran towards me as well. I don't remember much after that, everything got blurry and dark, then I felt a hand grab me, through me to the ground and a wretched smell filled the air, almost like the smell in the torture chamber with the decaying body part.

Light illuminated the darkness and what I saw will forever give me nightmares. A door stood in front of me, but when I opened it, I saw people getting their limbs cut off, blood spilled out and they cried out in pain as the demons smiled and laughed. I was on the other side of the door, where I wondered where it went, yet I was very underwhelmed at what was on the side of the door. It was nothing, it was just a dark empty room.

I tried looking away, but I was forced to watch it from start to finish. "You're next." Whispers Jessica.

A gust of wind pushed me in and I landed in a pool of someone else's blood. "No! No! You can't do this, please stop!" I yelled, trying to beg for my life, but it was no use. I stopped begging for my life and whispered to myself, "Jasmin died for nothing. Why did she save me, if my life was still going to be so short?" I placed my hands on my head and cried.

Demons grabbed me and started pulling on my legs and arms. I screamed and cried as the demons laughed at me as well. I was so numb with rage that I couldn't even feel the demons
trying to pull my limbs off, I struggled trying to escape screaming, "let me go! Let me go, you bastards! Let me go!"

A demon wacked me in the head, honestly I don't know why my head has been taking so many hits, but that's not the point. Moments later there was an orb radiating light like the first
time I saw one, but could it be hers? It couldn't be, I watched her die. Sure enough Jasmine appeared right in front of me, and handed me a mirror and said, "I think you're forgetting something."