Oh no the sniffles!

Concept above^

The great sniffles has stuck again. Along with a runny nose and icky feeling headache. You've been laying in your bed all cozy trying to nap through the cold all day when your CG comes in. They place a cold feeling hand against your forehead and a shiver runs through your body, yet the cold feels nice. Your CG tisks softly and goes and gets your paci, your favorite stuffie, and then a cold washcloth to help with the fever. Then they leave to let you nap for a bit as they make some lunch.

They come back in with your favorite warm food on a tray and help you sit up. They try and help where they can with eating, getting new silverware if you drop it and getting you seconds if need be. Once you finish they take the tray away and help you get cozy again, tucking you in and kissing your forehead so you can nap once again.

You wake up and your cg comes into the room, they take your temp and give you some [your favorite flavor] tasting medicine along with some juice in your sippy cup. Your cg fusses over you slightly, making sure you have enough blankets and you have all the stuffies you could want with you. They place a gentle kiss to your forehead and get a fairytale book out and start reading it to you so you can fall asleep.

It's a bit short because I tried a new writing style... but I think I'm going to go back to my normal style next time. Anyways I hope you have a good day or night (if it is night sleep well), and make sure to take your meds, drink water, and eat something <333 /p

Credit to owners: Kat🎀🌸, chi

Credit to owners: Kat🎀🌸, chi ♡

I

I