Chapter 1

Dream ~ Clay
George ~ Gogy
Sapnap ~ Nick
-----------------------------------------------

Florida, Orlando
08:00 am

Dream had awoken to the sound of pots and pans clanging together, and that could mean only one thing his roommate Sapnap was awake. Dream rolled to his side and looked at his phone that was standing on the bedside table. "Its 8 am!" He mumbled to him self in an annoyed tone. Dream is not a morning person on weekends.

Dream slowly got out of bed and put on a t-shirt and some slippers. He made his way down stairs and said hi to Sapnap.

D:"Good morning Nick!"
S:"Good morning! Sit down breakfast is almost ready."
D:"What are you making?"
S:"Pancakes with bacon."
D:"Cool."

As Sapnap continued cooking Dream sat down at the kitchen table next to the window. Looking out at the quite neighboring houses Dream thought about what he's going to do that day.
His train of thought was interrupted by Sapnap placing a plate of pancakes in front of Dream. They both started to eat.

D:"So? What do you want to do today?"
S:"We could get in the pool or play some basketball on the drive way."
D:"Yeah, I mean we could do both, play basketball and then get in the pool."
S:"Okey! After we eat I'm gonna go to the garage and find the ball"
D:"All right!"

Dream and Sapnap finished eating while in the middle chit-chatting about regular roommate stuff. After, Dream stayed and washed the dishes and in the mean while Sapnap went to find the ball.

Dream finished with the dishes and went up to his room to change and grab his water bottle. Sapnap was already waiting for him when he got to the drive way.

D:"Hey!! You found the ball!"
S:"Yeah! And I found your old polaroid camera."
D:"Ohh right, I completely forgot about that camera. Oh my god I don't even use it anymore. I should start using it again!"
S:"Mmm that would be fun for memories! Okey. Now, lets play! First to 20"
D:"25"
S:"Okey 25 it is!"

They started to play and in despite of their height difference Sapnap was owning Dream. Dream called for a time out after 20 minutes of playing to take a sip of water and rest a bit. While Dream was laying in the grass next to the drive way Sapnap thought of a better way to cool down his tall friend.

Sapnap grabbed the hoes and turned on the water. Dream jumped up from the cold water and started wrestling with Sapnap for the hoes. What a wonderful site for their neighbors two grown men, soaking wet, fighting for a hoes.

The roommates water fight was interrupted when a big moving truck puled up to the next door house. And two more moving trucks followed. And after the moving trucks came a 'little' pick-up truck.

D:"New neighbors?"
S:"Yup! I think so."

A average height, dainty, brown haired, hazel brown eyed male and a slightly shorter, thin, light brown haired, blue eyed female.

Dream without thinking went over to introduce him self and Sapnap. Forgetting that they were  completely soaked.

D:"Hi! welcome to the neighbor hood. I am Clay and this is my best friend and roommate, Nick."
S:"Hello!"
G:"Oh Hi! Thank you! I am George and this is my girlfriend Hilary. My
Girlfriends best best friend lives like two blocks over. Sh.. We decided to move here."
H:"Mhmm so you can ask these men for.."
G:"Darling. They just said their names."
H:"okeyy... so you can as Clay and.. Nick for help in going to my besties house"
G:"Yeah of course, like always..."

Hilary leaves to her besties house.

G:"Sooo. If it wouldn't be any trouble could you help me get these boxes and furniture inside the house?"
D, S:"Yeah of course no problem"
D:"But first we're gonna change and then come right over"
G:"If you don't mind me asking why are you... wet?"
D:"It's Nicks fault. He started a water fight."
S:"Yeah right!"
D:"Okey so we will go change and be right back."
G:"All right sound good!"

Dream and Sapnap made their way back to their house and in.

S:"Is it just me or does it seam like his girlfriend has a stick up her ass"
D:"Nick! We just met them.... but yeah it does."
S:"Heh.. He's British. That's cool init."
D:"Stop, your British accent is horrible"
S:"Ok.ok... can you pass me yo bo'ol o wah'ah"
D:"Stop it!"
S:"alright alright!"

The went to their separate rooms to change. Only after Dream got to his room he looked in the mirror, because his t-shirt was white the water had made it almost transparent. He slapped his hand over his face in embarrassment. "Omg they could see right thru my shirt... shit I hope I didn't make a bad first impression" he mumbled under his breath.

He got changed and put his wet clothes in to the dryer. Right after he was done he went over to Georges house as promised.

He was on Georges lawn and saw George and the truck drivers carrying boxes in to the house. Dream didn't wait for Sapnap he just went right over to one of the moving trucks and grabbed a box.

He carried it inside and met George, he was siting on a couch that was already in the house.

D:"Hi!"
G:"Hi! Where is Nick?"
D:"I don't know. He's probably drying his hair."
G:"He he..."

Dream sat next to George

D:"While Nick is getting ready, we could get know each other"
G:"Yeah.. so where are you from?"
D:"I am from Florida I have always lived in Florida. And you?"
G:"I am from England, London, and I moved here because of my girlfriend we lived in her apartment for like 2 years and then moved here"
George face got a little sour while talkin about his girlfriend.
D:"Thats cool! I like your accent by the way"
G:"Thanks" George blushed a little
D:"Yeah! Me and Sapnap were just talking about you being British. And he did a horrible accent."
G:"Heheh you're... you two are funny"
Dream smiled in response

Their conversation was interrupted by Sapnap.

S:"I'm here!"
D:"Oh my god, finally."
G:"Took you long enough.."

Dream and George got up from the couch and now they all made their way to the moving trucks.

For the next couple of hours they caried boxes and furniture in to the house while chatting and getting to know each other. By the end of it when all the moving trucks were empty and the afternoon sun was slowly on its way down they were all friends. Just as they sat down to rest a little Hilary came in to the house.

H:"Ohh you're finally done"
G:"Hi babe! Yeah, so how was your time with your bestie"
H:"It was good. Actually I am staying the night at her house."
G:"No, but we have to unpack"
H:"I don't care. I'm staying at my besties house! Umm... Kyle and... Rick can help you..."
D,S,G:"Who!"
H:"What? How can you not know your own names and George honey you just spent like 4 hours with them how can you not know their names!"
G:"Their names aren't Kyle and Rick their names are Clay and Nick."
H:"What ever, tomatoe tomato."

Without saying another word Hilary left to her best friends house.

D:"Hey! If you don't fell like doing shit we can just go hang by our pool."
S:"Yeah! We can grab some beers fire up the grill"
G:"Well that sound way better than unpacking"

-------------------------------------------------------
Thank you so so much for reading!
Leave a vote and your thoughts in the comments, please!

The next part is coming soon!
Love you! <3333