𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

Ignore any mistakes ♥.

𝐃𝐀𝐙𝐀Í 𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘢 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘱"𝚃𝙰𝙴"

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒
𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘢 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘱
"𝚃𝙰𝙴"

||

"Hassan, can you please lemme make sum drops fa you. I'll make you good money folks." He pleaded to the known drug lord of Chicago, Hassen but more famous as East.

"Ya wanna sell nie li' boa?" He chuckled, staring at Dazaí with low eyelids, the man chewed on a toothpick and grazed his hand against one of his main workers inner thighs as they sat on his lap and counting a wad of hundred dollars.

"Yea.. Das bad?" Dazaí asked lowly with knitted eyebrows. Selling wasn't the boy's first choice but he did like fast money despite the risks.

And, bills needed to be paid and he needed to keep a roof over his and his younger brother heads. East was practically kin to him, he ran the drug game with his Dazaí's father when his father was alive.

The two were the hottest niggas in the game, after his dad died East stepped in and supported their family. Dazaí learned all of his ways from him.

East shook his head, "Hell na. Is ya really bout dat? If i make ya one of ma li' plugs, you betta not run off wit' ma product."

Dazaí smacking his lips and chuckling lightly. "Man, ya kno' me." He mumbled, East shrugged. "I had to let ya kno, i will blow ya shit bout ma drugs." East uttered.

'He prolly a druggie nie'. Tae thought before nodding his head to the older man words. "I won't on foe'nem."

Dazaí was a person of loyalty that's how his heart worked. If you gave and should him the same amount of loyalty, he would absolutely return in.

"Dream get up," East gently tapped the worker leg whom placed the now stack of money on the table.

the worker 'dream' not hesitating to  get up from his lap and looked at East whom rubbed his palms together, "Can you do sum fa me baby?" He asked softly, meeting eyes with his main worker.

She smiled at him, "Of course papí."

"Can you take Tae to one of the rooms and give him sum product?"

Nodding her head, "Consider it done babes." She said before grabbing Tae's arm and pulling him out of his East's office.

Dazaí glanced down at her and tucked his bottom lip into his mouth, his brown orbs glued to her ass that moved like water with every step she took.