39

9/18/22

hyunjin

i looked around the current house i was seated in.

it looked nice, cozy, like home.

taking around my surroundings i noticed family pictures, although they were all just minho and his mom over the years, they still looked happy. like they were perfect, until the pictures slowly started fading, the smiles disappearing along the rows as they started looking more and more stressed.

you could tell somewhere along the line that the pictures stopped. like the last picture was taken maybe 1 or 2 years ago. like they fell apart.

shaking my head off, i didnt want to think those things, not yet, instead i need to mentally prepare the speech i made. the one i practiced like 30 times? yeah that one.

quickly clearing my throat out as minho came out the kitchen with 1 cup of tea and 1 cup of water, he also had a.. salt packet? with him? no idea what that is for.

he sat down and opened the salt packet and poured it into his water. i think my heart stopped but i didnt want to comment on it for the sake of even being able to talk to him.

anyways, why am i here you ask? good question, i have no absolute idea.

chan practically forced me over here. he told me that since jisung refused to talk to him, i should. dont know how that would make it any better but chan said he knew minho, that minho is not quick to judge and would let me in. give me a chance to speak.

but he also told me not to comment on odd things, like the whole salt thing, yeah. things like that. he said it would make minho uncomfortable and probably want me out of his house as soon as possible.

"soooo.. whatd you wanna talk about?" minho said, breaking me out of my dramatic flash back from yesterday evening.

"oh! yeah sorry. i was lost in thought for a second."

deep breath in.

deep breath out.

"o-okay uhm so-"

are you fucking kidding me.