I've Been Thinking About You.....

Walking down the hall with her beats by dre headphones on and backpack on the side of her shoulder was Tokyo she decided it was time to stop being sorry and salty to everybody and enjoy her first year of college, after the same old routine of going from classes to classes and just going back to her dorm took a toll on her, specially after Marico gave her a quick pep talk on the phone, she felt comfortable facing a brand new day for once in a long time. She swunged open the front door to the student living building and seen Marico standing outside smoking his E-vapor cigarette, she rolled her eyes and snatched it out his hand.

Marico: Aye what you do that for???

Tokyo: because every time I see yo ass always smoking?

Marico: free country Tokyo, now hand me my vape back?

Tokyo: nope, if you made me get outta my bed and take a break from studying, you gotta give up something for a day also?

Marico rolled his hazel colored eyes and got off the stair rail and walked alongside Tokyo, he knew she was right about his bad smoking habit, but she didn't know the reason why he always smoked around her, the combination of nerves and his secretive dorky side, he didn't wanna look extremely nerdy infront of her. He sighed and opened the car door to his old ride. Tokyo rolled her eyes and hopped in.

Tokyo: you know yo car need a little umm....

Marico: what? Maintenance? Yeah I know......

Tokyo sensed that Marico was getting annoyed hella quick, she poked out her lips and refocused her mind back on minding her own business, Marico started the car up after 3 attempts, he shooked his head and pulled out the parking space and headed towards their destination, his brother always told him where he took Tokyo whenever they hunged out, he figured it was a nice thing to take her to Venice Beach and let her see others living their lives.

Venice Beach

Marico pulled into the parking spot and placed his car in park, he looked over at Tokyo she was invested into her phone, he rolled his eyes and he cleared his throat.

Marico: Soooo, like....you just gone sit there and urm....be on ya phone?

Tokyo: Nope...you just haven't said anything interesting.....

Marico rolled his eyes and sucked his teeth, he mumbled under his breath and looked at Tokyo, she blew his sudden attitude change off and kept watching vines on her phone. "Girl....see that's probably why you ain't even been no where....." marico said while rolling his eyes, Tokyo lifted her head up and cut Marico a look,

Marico: wassup? We can fight right now???

Tokyo: don't try me.....

Marico: cmon? You trying me? I did you a favor by taking you outta prison, I mean "college" and you being salty and into yo phone?

Tokyo: stop acting like a mitch?

Marico: a mitch?? Tokyo.........don't even start!

Toyko: I don't give a fuckkkkkk!

Marico: You know what.....

Tokyo started feeling guilt, she sighed and placed her phone on the dashboard.

Tokyo: I'm sorry marico.....I'm just....

Marico: look....I'm sorry for acting like that, it's just...

Tokyo: listen let's just forget about it and let's go hang out iight?

Marico: yeaaah that's a good...idea..