Haldi♡

Mahir was in the room changing his kurta. He was fuming in anger. All these revelations, his family in danger and the helplessness in Bela's eyes was affecting him to the core.

That's when he heard the noise of the door opening. He turns to look at the person and his anger increases.

Mahir - What the hell are you doing in my room Vishaka??

Vishaka - Ohh come on Mahir we are going to get married.. Is that the way you talk to your future wife.. (She says seductively tracing her finger on the robe)

Mahir immediately holds her throat.

Mahir - Don't you dare.. Meri Sona ke siwaye mujhe hath lagane ka haq kisi ko nahi..

Vishaka - Le.. Leave me.. (She says choking)

Mahir - Yaad rakhna Mahir Sehgal.. Ye naam tum dono Bhai beheno ko humesha satayega..

Tear escaped from Vishaka's eyes.

Bela - Mahirji.. (Suddenly Bela entered and touched his shoulder).. Ruk jaiye....

He says and suddenly the anger built within him eases. He leaves his hold on Vishaka's neck.

Vishaka coughs vigorously.

Vishaka - I won't spare you...

Mahir - Ohh really..? What will you do kill my Family members.. ? Guess what Witch.. The moment you hurt my family member.. I will kill all of you.. And I will make sure that your death is ten times more painful..

Mahir looked dangerous.. Very dangerous... It scared Vishaka to the core.

Vishaka - Whate.. Whatever... Anyways you will be mine go get ready babe.. (She says and leaves wiping the sweat dripping from her forehead)

Bela - Ye kya tha Mahirji..?

Mahir - Main uski jaan le lunga Bela..

Bela - Aur usse kya hoga? Bas ek ghinone insaan ka khoon aapki hathon par aayega.. Uski saaza maut nahi hein Mahirji.. Maut bohot aasan saza hein.. Pal bhar main sara dard mita deti hein.. Saza aur gham toh iss zindagi main hein.. Salakhon ke piche unn andheron main ghutan bhari zindagi inki saza hogi..

Mahir - Par kaise Bela.. Kaise..?? Humare pass abhi koi raasta nahi..

Bela - Rasta hum khud dhundh lenge Mahirji.Bas humein Shanti se kam lena hoga... (She says cupping his face)

Mahir suddenly looks at her. In all this anger and drama he had not noticed clearly her Haldi outfit. Her floral Jewelries radiating a fragrance and her hair left open spreading the aroma of it's own. Her beautiful lehenga and her doe like eyes.

He slowly caressed her cheek and she closes her eyes feeling his gentle touch. His touch was her solace.

Mahir - You look beautiful Bella..

Bela - Khubsurati mujhmein nahi aapki aakhon main hein.. Aapke nazariye main..

Mahir - Nahi Bela.. Khubsurati tum mein hein.. Surat se bhi aur Sirat se bhi.. (He smiled and kissed on her lips)

Bela - Haldi ka waqt hone wala hein Mahirji.. (She says gloomily breaking the kiss)

Mahir - Bela tumhe haldi sirf mere naam ki lagegi.. Sirf meri.. Aur mujhe sirf aur sirf tumhare naam ki... (He says pulling her closer)

Bela - Mahirji.. Ye sab natak hein.. aap..
Mahir - Shh.. Natak ho ya sach.. Humare bich koi aur nahi aa sakta.. Humpar ek dusre ke siwa kisi ka rang nahi chad sakta..

Bela - Itni jealousy..? (She says with a soft smile)

Mahir - Jalane ka pura haq hein mera.. (He says turning her around and whispering in her ear)