0.00

" If life was a dream would you ever wake up...." -Hennako-chan

No one's pov:

It was a cold winter day. The once soft breeze turn into harsh unforgiving one. It was so strong that it felt as if would knock over the whole forest. No one dared to go outside, except the one demon slayer. Whose life was just about change.

Author Note: Hello! Hennako-chan here! ヾ(•ω•')o Please do note that I'm doing a fem reader. Thank you! Love- Hennako p.s also the words in italic are thoughts.

Sanemi's pov:

"Oi! Saori! Where the hell are we!" "Caw! Caw! Continue Northwest! Caw!". "This storm will make it hard to see. It's already hard to tell were I am." A soon as I had finished talking to my self I heard screaming. I then proceeded to run towards were I heard it. As I got closer I smelt blood. That's when I saw a kid running towards me. They were covered in blood while wearing a white yukata. They had a blank expression.

No pov:

They had (e/c) eyes with no light. Dull with no hope and emptiness. The child had no expression on there face, blank was all the hashira could see. As the child saw Sanemi they began to slow down. Once they were at the side of him, the child then proceeded to pull on his uniform. It then caused him to snap out of his thoughts. He then crouched down to the little child's height.

Sanemi's pov:

"Where did you come from? And why are you covered in blood?" For once in my life I felt pity.......... Pity, is what I felt for the first time about someone I didn't even know. Why now? After many years why now?  I was snaped out of my thoughts when I heard the little girl spoke. " My parents were killed by a monster" I was socked she said it so blankly. As if nothing was wrong. So calm like a great big sea with no wind. I realized I was just staring at them, so I quickly replied. "Do you know which way your house is?" "Yes, it's Northwest of here." After a couple of minutes we arrived at their house. The storm died down after a while. Once I saw the house it made me sick to my stomach. The house was destroyed, blood was everywhere and the smell was strong. It smelled like rotten flesh. I told her to stay here, while I went inside but before I could finish my sentence the demon came rushing out.

No pov:

"I NEED MORE OF YOUR BLOOD!" Sanemi then proceeded to doge the attack. "Wind breathing! Third Form: Clean Storm Wind Tree!" Sanemi had killed the demon successfully. He then realized the little girl was nowhere found. He started panicking, wondering if the demon got to the child. If it did then wouldn't there be blood? He then felt someone tug onto his haori. He turned around and there was the little girl looking at him with her dull (e/c) eyes. "Oi, Do you have anymore relatives? That you know off?" "No, they are all dead" He thought for a while. The told her that she was going to come with him. The girl nodded her tiny head and off they were. Into the bright fading sunset. While the moon rises shinnying. 

555 words in total. THANK YOUU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS STORYYY!!! I'm excited on sharing my story with everyone.  Have a nice day or night!

 With love,-Hennako-chan ☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆