Chapter 1: A Trip

ReptileEdge Drago will be getting visions and messages. Play song above for chapter.
BiancaSantana880 your Bad Guys are coming to join this ninja fight.

It was another day for The Bad Guys as their lives have changed for the better along with them being changed for the better. It was already midday or getting close to being a little after midday as the sun was at its highest in the sky. The gang had settled into their home.

"Thank the lord that there's vents to circulate the air in this place because of Piranha

"Thank the lord that there's vents to circulate the air in this place because of Piranha. I felt like once you've farted, my life was about to flash before my eyes." said Mr. Wolf relieved.

"So what were you lying about this time, Piranha? You dating someone behind my back we don't know?" asked Ms

"So what were you lying about this time, Piranha? You dating someone behind my back we don't know?" asked Ms. Tarantula showing a stoic face.

"If I was dating some hot chica. You guys would've
seen me sneaking around and trying to hide her from you guys." said Mr. Piranha shaking his head.

"What I was lying about was that if you're wondering what happened at the events when we had a day watching a live wrestling event. I had something to eat that might've made me gassy, or gassier!" Piranha added.

They turned to look at the Bolivian male piranha adult with surprised expressions that looked as though they just solved a mystery and found out who was guilty and who was innocent.

"You let off a fart bomb that cleared the entire building, didn't you?" asked Ms. Tarantula as she didn't look the least surprised.

"Guilty." said Mr. Piranha looking embarrassed with a nervous grin.

"I did warn you about going easy on the beef and bean burritos." said Ms. Tarantula shaking her head.

'We were all pigging out on that night and everything
we had to eat had high levels of protein and sodium in them. One of us was bound to let one rip. Besides, you liked the crazy going on in the match." said Mr. Piranha in his own defense.

"You're right about one thing. It was the Komodo and the Tiger, and the Tiger had the Komodo on the ropes. Nearly had him given a technical knockout." said Ms. Tarantula cracking her knuckles with a grin.