CHAPTER 2

Austin's room

Austin's p.o.v 

Knock knock

My eyes opened slowly at the incessant knocking at my door as I came to consciousness. They roamed the room before landing on the bedside clock perched on the night table. 8:14 AM. Great. I just know who it is because it's the only person I've been trying to distance from my self since I found out my feelings for him.

Knock knock

Please not now lord, I'm not ready to face him yet! Plus it's too early for this shit.

 Hopefully if I stay quiet maybe he would think I'm sleeping and leave me alone.

I know you're awake, Austin. I always know when you're awake. Look, I need to talk to you about something. Meet me downstairs in ten minutes." Rowlan's voice resonated from behind the closed door.

It's only when I heard his footsteps fading did I sit up on my bed. What does he want to talk about? Oh God! Don't tell me he found out about my feelings? I groaned as I placed my head in my hands.

Sighing, I got out of bed and went into the bathroom to have a shower. As soon as I step into the bathroom, I begin the morning ritual of avoiding the mirror as I always do. Why should I look at my reflection when I will only see a fat 23 year old man staring back at me?

Shaking my head, I quickly have my shower and get dressed in a white jeans and a black v-neck with a white skull print at the back and black & white checkered vans. I pull the hair tie from my hair, leaving the dark brown curls brushing my shoulders. A spray of cologne here and there, I deemed myself presentable. I leave my room and go downstairs into the kitchen only to stop in awe and shock at the doorway.

Sweet Lord, this is every gay man's dream come true...

Standing at the stove frying pancakes, there stood Rowlan half naked in only dark blue jeans that left nothing for the imagination. The muscles in his back flexed deliciously as he flips a pancake and I had to restrain everything in me not to moan out loud at the sight that almost brought me to my knees.

Unfortunately I had to tear my eyes away from the scrumptious sight and  cleared my throat to  make him aware of my presence before I do something I might regret in the future. Like drop my pants and bend over the counter, spreading my-

"Take a seat. I'll have breakfast ready in just a moment." Rowland said while glancing at me over his shoulder, snapping me out of my daydream.

Shit, Austin. You need to get your shit under control.

As I took a seat at the island with the little stools, I saw out of the corner of my eye that his eyes roam over my body before he turned away. I sat there confused thinking why would he look at me that way? I poured myself a glass of orange juice from the pitcher placed on the counter, shrugging thinking that it wasn't important.

But boy was I wrong. Just as Rowlan placed the plate with the pancakes down in front of me, I grabbed a fork and took a bite only to choke at the words that I heard come from his mouth.

"Cough, cough......what did you just say?!" I said looking wide-eyed at him.

"I love you. I want to sink my cock so deep into your ass and fuck you so damn hard and fast that'll scream my name over and over again." He said while looking deep into my eyes.

By the time he finished that sentence, my jaw was literally hanging and was tempted to reach the goddamn floor. 

"What....um...I-I don't u-understand? W-when....H-how...?"