Chapter 1: Thanks Again

GUYS!!! I REMADE THE FIRST CHAPTER FINALLY!!! SOON ENOUGH THE SECOND CHAPTER AND THEN THE BOOK CAN FINALLY MAKE SENSE!!!! IT'S AMAZING!

ENJOY

____________________________________

I load all my stuff into a moving truck to move to my Aunt Cassandra's house in California. I'm moving from New York city so the noise level will with no doubt change. Getting onto the plane with all of my stuff I have one more thing to do. I take out my phone.

I have to move to California and I didn't find out until a few hours ago

I get to California and I see my aunt Cassandra standing next to a Plymouth Cuda 1987. I left out one small fact... she's rich. I get my bags and run up to her. She will buy me anything to make me happier and so she can be the favorite aunt, she's always been, my favorite aunt.

"Oh look at you, Georgia all grown up." Cassandra gives me a big hug as she smiles.

"Aunt Cassy, how have you been?" I say, happy to be here when my phone buzzes in my pocket. A text from John 

Why Georgia?

Because I moved to California. Sorry, Hon :( It was a spur of the moment situation. I love you ;*  I hit send and get into my aunt's car.

When we get to her house she shows me my room and I unpack all of my stuff.

"I have to work nights so you will be alone most nights." She says as she walks out the front door.

 As I finish putting all of my clothes away I hear a knock so I walk downstairs. When I look through the peephole a boy is on the other side. I smile and tug open the door.

"Hi you must be the beautiful girl I saw," he says with a smile. I blush a little and answer.

"I guess... cause I'm the only one here." I smile back.

"I brought you a moving in gift, well rather, my mom did," he chuckles handing me a basket of muffins. 

"Thank you..." my voice trails off waiting for his name.

"Oh right, my name is Josh," the boy says

"Mine is Georgia. It's nice to meet you, Josh." I state shaking his hand.

"The pleasure is mine." Josh smiles as he fiddles with the cuff of his flannel. He looks down at his shoes then back up at me.

"Thanks again for the muffins," I say once more before saying goodbye closing the front door as Josh walks down the sidewalk. I place the muffin basket on the marble counter grabbing a chocolate one from the top, I slowly peel the wrapper from the delicacy.  I sink my teeth into the muffin and cup my other hand underneath my chin as crumbs fall from the baked good. 

Placing the wrapper in the trash can I make my way back towards my bedroom. I climb the stairs to my large bedroom. I flop in the middle of the bed I think back to the days' events. Moving to a new city, meeting someone new, and having a bomb ass cupcake. I smile drowsily as I readjust myself so my head is on my pillow I fall to sleep.