seven

About three weeks later..

"Jungeun! Jungeun!! JUNGEUN!!!" Jiwoo burst through their home room door, eyes wide open at her now orange haired best friend.

"WHAAAAAAAT?!" she yells back.

"I think I figured something out that I shouldn't have." the brunette looks at the other dead in the eye.

"Okay...What is it?"

"What if I told you that I think Ha Sooyoung has a crush on me." she whispers.

Jungeun falls out her seat.

"HA SOOYOUNG?!"

—————-

The two girls, now in Jungeun's red bedroom, talking about how THE Ha Sooyoung, as in Jung Jinsoul's best friend, might potentially have feelings for her best friend.

"Okay, spill. How do you know?" Jungeun sips her canned soda, ears open.

Jiwoo clears her throat, "So basically, it was around 3 weeks ago..."

Let's go back 3 weeks...

Jiwoo was walking out of the student council room, leaving early to attend some errands for them.

She had to grab one of their teachers, Ms. Myoui, to help them decide for the upcoming winter dance.

The student representative walked down the BBH halls, holding a fat file in her hands, humming along a song she heard early in the morning.

The brunette took her time walking down the empty halls, loving the peace and quiet.

Till' she saw a dirty blonde in the hall, looking a tiny anxious. She looked awfully familiar, but Jiwoo kept on walking.

Halfway towards the teacher's lounge, she felt someone staring at her.. maybe for too long.

Jiwoo turned her head, finding the same dirty blonde in a mirrored position, head turned towards the brunette; eyes locked.

The mysterious dirty blonde quickly turned her head forward, tripping a bit over her foot but recovered quickly. She fastened her pace and went into one of the second-year classes.

Jiwoo was dumbfounded. Was her hair good today? Was it her makeup? The new perfume she bought a couple weeks back? She had no idea, but it gave her an extra ego boost.

She continued on with her day and entered the teacher's lounge.

———————-

"No way, someone actually tripped because of you?!" Jungeun cackled in her bed throwing her head back because of how funny it sounded.

"Hey!- And that's not all! I have a couple more stories too, I had no clue about Sooyoung till' I saw her two weeks ago!"

Jungeun waves her hand in annoyance, "Okay I get it! Now continue please!"

Two weeks ago...

Jiwoo was in the gymnasium, along with her friend Yunjin, planning out the setup for the winter dance. The cheerleaders were inside practicing as well.

Yunjin held out her clipboard laying flat on the bleachers towards Jiwoo,"Alright, DJ on stage of course, I think we should also lay a mat out on the floor don't you think? So it doesn't ruin the wood polish and mess it up." Yunjin suggested. Jiwoo nodded in response, "Mhm, and we should put more than 3 trash cans around too. Make sure to minimize the littering, makes it such a hassle to clean up."

"1 and 2 and 3..! No, Sooyoung! Put you're leg higher! Thank you!" yells a woman in the distance, catching the two girls attention, making them turn to the commotion.

"They're working hard.." Jiwoo trails while staring at the sweaty cheerleaders. "God I could never do that many flips in the air. Might as well start flying." Yunjin jokes, making Jiwoo laugh.

Though, she stopped when she saw a familiar face in the crowd. It was the same dirty blonde talking to Jung Jinsoul, Jungeun's arch nemesis.

"Oh my god."

"Oh my god?" Repeated Yunjin.

"That's Ha Sooyoung." Jiwoo turns to the confused student representative. "Umm, yeah? What about it?"

Jiwoo explains the story about her encounter with Sooyoung in the hallway.

"And recently, I've been getting these small paper cranes in my shoe locker with like- compliments! And she keeps staring at me in the halls!" The brunette hadn't even told her best friend Jungeun about this. She needed someone to rant to.

"Oh my god is right. Oh my goddamn! Girl you've got to rizz her up. She's fine as fuck."Yunjin says in a whispered tone.

"Yeah, she is fine as hell, but her best friend is Jung Jinsoul! I can't do that to Jungeun!" Jiwoo has never felt this stressed since her high school entrance exams.

"I have an idea."

Jiwoo listens carefully to Yunjin,

"Start talking to her, get a lil' close y'know? And then, once you're close enough, you ask her about why Jinsoul hates Jungeun. Cuz her plan with Chaewon didn't work out remember? Got it?"

Yunjin's plan was genius.

-and Jiwoo is going to act immediately, once she tells Jungeun of course.

————————

"So, that's the plan. What do you think?" says Jiwoo while sipping her can.

Jungeun, mouth agape replies, "Hold on, I can't even get over the fact that Ha Sooyoung likes you. Is she some sort of secret admirer?"

"I guess. Having one is pretty nice I guess."

Jungeun rolls her eyes at her best friend, the plan was genius, she could say that; but the plan would take a lot of patience.

"Alright, let's do it. We'll tell the others at lunch tomorrow." the ginger haired throws her empty can in the trash, giving her best friend a high five while at it.