𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Ignore any mistakes ♥.

𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘳"𝚃𝙾𝙿"

𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒
𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘳
"𝚃𝙾𝙿"

||

"Aye mane, wat ya kno' bout tha game?" Ares looked over at Tae whom was in the passenger seat, he looked busy on his phone but Ares didn't care.

Tae looked up from his phone and turned his head to top. "I know how to flip, and how to bag 'em. Folks, juss 'cause I'a sell 'fore, don't mean Ion kno anythang."

Kissing his teeth sharply at Tae's words and turns his focus back onto the road. "Don't get smart, i'll splat ya shit slime." He gritted.

"Mhm, I'm 'posed to be scared of your weak ass threats?" He asked sarcastically.

"Awl, ya bold huh? I'll kick ya out ma ride, li' bitch."

"On king dave, I'll walk."

Ares glared over at him as Tae mugged him, "Keep yo ugly eyes on da road fa you crash."

Chuckling and grinning devilishly, "Say I won't drive off tha road. I dare ya Tae." Ares challenged calmly but his eyes said something completely different.

Tae stared at him, "You w-" He was quickly cut off by Ares who swerved to the left in a instant, getting caught off guard he quickly grabbed onto Ares arm. "On foe'nem. Folks chill!" He yelled at him.

Cars immediately honked at them. Ares looked at fear on Tae face and his hand that gripped his muscles, he could only laugh at him and shake his head.

He quietly switched into a different lane. "Ya a bitch." He snickered, "Get tha fuck off of me." He demanded.

Tae mugging him deeply and immediately letting go of him, and sitting back in his seat and flashing his seatbelt.

He didn't even mean to grab this nigga, the way Top swerved he thought he was finna die foreal. He played a little to much for Tae.

Ares laughed once more, "Pussy inna can ass nigga, Ya even put tha belt on manee!" He crackled.

Tae thrown his hoodie over his head and pulled the strings and got back onto his iPhone, Ares could tell he was irritated with him and he couldn't care less.

Silence began to grow between them which Ares couldn't stand at the moment so he connected his black iPhone to the bluetooth and played Brent Fiayaz, 'Gang Over Luv'.

"I remember we were young.
Young and dumb. Some niggas in a rush." The song played through his speakers.

Ares slightly grazed over his lips and quietly hummed to the song as Tae resume being busy on his phone.