Chapter Two: The Best Day Ever

(Mandy's POV)

"Nolan come on!" I called out. I had been standing in front of his door for the past 15 minutes. Him and I were going to breakfast together to celebrate the free tickets.

"Coming!" He called back. I could hear him running around his apartment on the inside. I couldn't help but chuckle a little. We had the whole day planned out!

After breakfast we were going to walk around the park for a while, go back to my place and chill until around 12:35, then we would go get lunch, see a movie, maybe stop by the cafe or just head back to Nolan's, and then we would drive back to Nolan's actual house and pick up his little sister to take to the concert!

Finally, the door opened and Nolan stepped out. "There you are! I feel like I've aged 40 years just waiting for you!" "Sorry! Sorry!!" He closed his door. We both laughed as we walked down the hall to the elevator. "Can I push the button?" The burnette asked. I nodded. He clicked the little button and watched as it turned blue. "This is going to be the best day ever!" Nolan smiled as the doors opened. He skipped inside, I followed.

Once we got out of the building I got us a taki to take us to the place we were going to eat at. Halfway through the drive we got stuck behind a bus.

I sighed. "We're never going to make it on time at this rate!" I pulled my purse up onto my lap. Nolan nudged me in the side. "Don't worry about it!" He side-hugged me. "It'll be fine!" I smiled, feeling better.

The taxi finally stopped in front of the restaurant and we stepped out. "Thank you." I said as I stepped out. "Thanks!!" Nolan followed behind me. He took a five dollar bill out of his pocket and handed it to the driver. The guy smiled. "Have a good day!" Nolan waved as he closed the door.

"You didn't need to do that." I told him. "I already paid him!" Nolan turned to me with a sweet smile. "I know." He said, walking into the restaurant.

[Later...]

(Third Person POV)

"I'm so excited to finally meet your sister!" Mandy told Nolan as they drove to Nolan's house. "Yeah! She's super sweet, but also really shy..."

"Reminds me of someone I know..." Mandy muttered. "Hey!" Nolan turned to her. The two drove and listened to music and talked until they pulled up to a little blue house with lots of pretty trees surrounding it.

"We're here!" The burnette smiled. "It's so pretty!" Mandy said as they stepped out of the car. Just then, the front door opened and a small girl came running down.

"Nolan!!" She squealed, jumping off the stairs and running to hug her brother. "Nora!" Nolan smiled, scooping up the little girl and spinning her around. She giggled happily. He placed her back on the ground and her head turned to Mandy. Her shoulder-length brown hair faded into green and her light brown eyes focused carefully on Mandy. Her freckled cheeks turned a soft rosy color as she spoke in a softer voice.

"Hi..." She said. "Hi!" Mandy smiled. Nolan stepped back. "Nora, this is Mandy, my friend." He turned from Nora to Mandy."Mandy, this is Nora, my little sister." He turned from Mandy to Nora. Both girls waved at eachother. Then, an older woman with grey-ish light brown hair, tied back in a low bun, and green and purple eyes like Nolan's stepped out. Nolan walked up to her, smiling.

"Hey mom!" He hugged her. She hugged back. "Hi love." She gave him a small kiss on the forehead. Then she spotted Mandy. "Whose this?" She asked. "That's Mandy! She's my friend." Mandy smiled and waved. Nolan's mom waved back. She checked her watch. "Oh! You should probably go or you'll be late for the concert!" She ushered Nolan down the stairs. "Okay, okay!!" He giggled.

"Alright Nora, let's go!" He called to the girl. "Yay!!" Nora cheered, skipping to the car. Mandy and Nolan followed. "Bye Mom!!" Nolan called out the window. "Bye!! Love you!!" She called back, waving. "Love you too!!" Both Nora and Nolan called at the same time. And now, to the concert hall!

Once they arrived, they got out of the car. (After taking a whole minute to find a parking spot) "Okay! Does everyone have everything?" Mandy asked. "Not yet!" Nora said, reaching into the car. She pulled out a peice of paper and a yellow flower. "What's that?" Nolan asked. "It's a card and a dandelion!" Nora showed him the card. It was a big red heart with rainbow confetti drawn on. At the bottom it read: "To: Lou    From: Nora" in bright purple crayon.

"Aweee!!!" Mandy smiled brightly. "I'm sure he'll love it!" Nolan said, patting her shoulder. "Now..." He stood up. "Whose ready to go to a concert?!"

(No1Important18 This ones for you <3)