Plaisir d'Amour

Pam bought in the last woman, she was blonde and she looked too old to be in a vampire bar.

"This is the last of our humans."

"Yummy."

The blonde sits down and Eric begins his little speech.

"This woman has some questions for you. Be a good girl and answer them, will you?"

"Aye, aye, master."

I roll my eyes, I go to grab her hand but she pulls away.

"Don't you touch me."

"Hold her still."

Pam grabs ahold of her shoulders, I gently touch her wrist.

"Ginger, someone's been stealing money from the bar."

"Really?"

"Don't look at me. I didn't do nothing. I'll beat the shit out of you if you say I did. It wasn't me that took it."

I couldn't help but smirk, even if the vampires weren't here I knew I could handle her. I look up at Eric, he was waiting not so patiently.

"She didn't do it... but she knows who did."

"What? Fuck you."

"Shit. How'd she know? I didn't tell anyone, I swear. Fuck, he's gonna kill me."

"Who? Who's gonna kill you? Ginger, honey, what's his name?"

I try to get a read on her, the name and everything else is gone. I let go of her hand and sit back.

"It's blank, like her memory's been erased."

"I don't know anything, I swear."

"She's been glamoured."

"It's a vampire."

We all jump up and Long Shadow goes to attack my sister. He holds her down by the throat. I move towards him, I push him off.

I look at him as I move her behind me, Bill grabs a stake and kills him. He throws up blood on my sister and I before he finally explodes.

Ginger was screaming and I could see my sister was freaked out. The only thing I was worried about was why my eyes were so yellow in the mirror.

I move my hand up to my eyes, I move past Pam and Eric to look at them. I close my eyes for a few moments, once I open them the light yellow is back.

"You may not like humans Eric but we just saved your ass. Now how about you show my sister and I where we can get cleaned up."

I grab my sisters hand as Pam begins to walk off. She lead us to two different rooms, they were both bathrooms just slightly different.

"Sookie you take the shower, I'm going to need a bath and some time to relax."

"Okay."

She barely made it into the room, I glance back towards the bar before going in. I shut the door and got the water started.

I took most of the blood down the front of my shirt but some of it got into my hair. I stripped off the old clothing and thrown them in the bin.

I step into the water, I let myself sink into the hot liquid. It didn't hurt or burn, it felt like a hot tub. The water consumed my every thought until I was numb.

I was crying at this point, crying because I didn't feel anything and crying because my sister had to witness another vampire fuck up.