Chapter 1

Chapter 1 A Crispy Candy

    In midsummer, cicadas were singing, and many students rushed to the school without having time to eat breakfast, so they flocked to the campus supermarket during the big break.

    The class bell rang, and the students crowded in the supermarket quickly ran back to the teaching building, and the corridors were extremely congested for a while.

    The crowd kept rushing forward, and among them was a girl with a tall ball head, a delicate and charming face, and her skin was extraordinarily fair in the girl with a plaid short skirt.

    Outstanding girls are always extraordinarily eye-catching. This moment...Jiang Susu's long and thin legs suddenly stepped up two steps, and then her eyes stopped on a familiar figure with her head slightly lowered.

    No one saw the struggle in her eyes.

    Jiang Susu's fingertips paused, then hooked her lips maliciously, slowly stretched out her right hand and pushed hard—

    "Ah——"

    Suddenly there was an exclamation from the crowd, and the people around subconsciously dispersed some.

    The teacher had already gone upstairs with his textbooks, and the students around him didn't have time to care about what happened, so they quickly ran back to their classrooms when others stopped.

    The girl who fell was helped up by the person beside her, her face was slightly covered by her loose long hair, and when she got up, her long hair was pulled behind her ears, revealing a cute and pitiful little face.

    Ruan Ya, who was so pitiful, saw the person pushing her behind her, and her voice that was about to question her suddenly became hoarse.

    "Jiang...Jiang Susu..."

    Tears welled up in her eyes, and she lowered her eyes innocently and pitifully. Coupled with the red, swollen and torn skin on her knees, passers-by cast their condemning eyes on Jiang Susu who pushed him.

    Jiang Susu stood in front of her with folded arms, wanting to say sorry, but was controlled and could only pull the corners of her lips coldly.

    "Why, isn't Shen Zhehan crying?"

    Ruan Ya on the opposite side lowered her head, knowing that she couldn't afford to offend these rich second generations, so she could only shut up and let the other party ridicule.

    Jiang Susu's voice was mocking, but no one noticed that her eyes flickered with struggle from time to time.

    Perhaps it was because the desire to regain control of the body was too strong, causing Jiang Susu's eyes to temporarily lose focus, and the body was controlled like a puppet following the plot.

    She intended to say sorry, but what she blurted out was such a sarcasm.

    Seeing that the scene was getting colder, Jiang Susu wanted to go over and help Ruan Ya back to the classroom, but unfortunately she just raised her hand and pushed her uncontrollably.

    If Ruan Ya hadn't been supported, she would have fallen again.

    ——'I'm sorry, Ruan Ya...'

    "Yo, you stood firm this time?"

    Jiang Susu's consciousness was locked in her body, and she laughed again when she saw that she was so strange.

    Her whole body was like falling into an ice cave, desperately trying to control herself, but every time it was in vain.

    Every time there is nothing I can do but watch 'myself' deal with Ruan Ya.