Ending Notes

I'm actually really sympathetic to Barnes, but my sympathy for him is not equal to my love for Tony sorry. Rogers and Zemo should have left him to his plums dammit! I will never be fair to MCU Steve after CW, sorry. If he had been more like his Avengers Assemble counterpart, then I would have moved the world for him. (Though, I also love Tony more than him.)

Tony became Iron Man at 23. He did the whole bodyguard thing. Tony is actually closer to his comics counterpart here except he is Howard and Maria's biological son. In this verse, the Starks death was a mixture of both the comics and the movies. The car did have a failure in its braking design that the Winter Soldier took advantage of.

SHEILD had never been able to confirm or deny that Tony was was Iron Man until after Obadiah tries to kill him once more and Tony kills him and does the press conference. And then it continues on similar to the movies.

I already made a pledge to myself that I will never watch anything after Infinity War. But Morgan, my girl, I love you already.

The children Calliope mention are Harley and Peter but mainly Harley because I love him more.

I named her Calliope because [H]oward, [T]ony, and [C]alliope and I just made myself laugh because of HTC.

I like the greek gods more than I like anything else and I honestly don't care for whatever bullshit Marvel pulled with them.

Calliope does not have any domains. She has minor control of tech, but that's it. The healing power and the control of the snow and the fact that everyone on earth is watching is nothing more than the power of the gods ensuring that it happens.