013.

Wednesday eyed Kacey up and down, wondering why she was covered in blood and whose blood it was. Kacey was not wearing a shirt, scars were visible on her skin underneath the layer of dried blood. Kacey's eyes flashed between pink and her regular brown color.

"Where were you," Wednesday questioned, she had so many questions none of which she had the time for, but she would make an exception for Kacey. The brunette lit her black heart aflame and made her feel alive. Although she thought the feeling of being alive would be much more torturous.

"Συγγνώμη, αγάπη μου, πρέπει να μιλήσω με τον Weems." Kacey rushed, pushing Wednesday aside, and bursting into Weem's office.
(Excuse me, love, I have to talk to Weems.)

Wednesday's head jerked up, she was having a vision.

☆...........

Wednesday walked over to where Xavier stood, she needed to pick a club by the end of the day. And archery club was 2nd on her list. The choir club didn't really fit her ideals...

He shot the arrow hitting the side of the target. He looked over to Wednesday.

"Huh. You actually showed up. Ever shot a bow and arrow before?" Xavier questioned, Wednesday looked up at him.

"Only on live targets." Wednesday deadpanned

"Okay. Square stance. Loaf the arrow like this, yellow side out. Three fingers. Pull back and... let it fly. Any questions." Xavier stated, glancing down at Wednesday's short figure.

"When was the last time you saw your roommate Rowan?" Wednesday interrogated, tilting her head slightly.

"You mean the one that was killed by a monster? The Harvest festival. I haven't talked to him since. But his side of the room was all packed this morning. Rowan's always been a little off, but, uh, the last couple of weeks he's been more erratic. You know, telekinesis can mess with your head, you know. He's... it started to freak me out." Xavier ranted, picking up an arrow and aiming his bow.

"So what's the deal with you and Kacey?" He continued, shooting the arrow. Wednesday glanced up at him, a little shocked.

"Oh I'm sorry, were you the only one who got to ask non-archery questions?" Xavier stated sarcastically

"There is no deal. She was doing me a favor driving me out of town." Wednesday gritted, it hurt her cold black heart saying those words, not in a good way.

"Yeah, word of advice. Steer clear." Xavier scoffed, handing Wednesday the bow and arrow.

"Why? Because she's a girl?" Wednesday accused, looking at Xavier in disbelief.

"No, because you don't actually know Kacey." Xavier sighed

"I've seen her sneak out multiple times and she comes back with torn-up clothes every time." He continued, watching as Wednesday adjusted her bow.

"You don't know anything." Wednesday scoffed, aiming the bow and shooting it directly on the bullseye.

☆...........

Wednesday barged into Kacey's room, not bothering to knock since she didn't expect anyone to be there.

Kacey sat on the floor, clutching her head in her palms. She so desperately needed to eat, preferably someone whose heart still beats. She jumped up at the sound of her door being opened.

There she stood, Wednesday Addams a perfect meal.

"Τετάρτη, αγάπη μου, ήρθες την τέλεια στιγμή." Kacey smirked, her piercing pink eyes staring at Wednesday's dull ones. She reddened at the pet name, but she remained slightly confused.
(Wednesday my love, you came at the perfect time.)

Kacey neared the pale girl, their bodies were basically compressed against each other. Wednesday stared intently at Kacey's eyes, occasionally glancing at her lips waiting for her next move.

Wednesday leaned in, their lips brushed over each others.

"Αναρωτιέμαι πόσο καλό θα γευτείς..." Kacey whispered, her hot breath fanning on Wednesday's neck.
(I wonder how good you'll taste...)

A small noise rang through the vacant room, Kacey turned to investigate. In the blink of an eye she was on the floor with a knife aimed at her throat, by none other than Wednesday Addams.

☆A/n

Thoughts?

Funfact, Kacey can only speak Greek when in her hungry state.