𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

Ignore any mistakes ♥.

𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘓𝘢𝘸𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘭𝘦"𝚃𝙾𝙿"

𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒
𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘓𝘢𝘸𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘭𝘦
"𝚃𝙾𝙿"

||

Groaning at his pounding headache and the aching pain in his jaw, pulling the cover over his head then hearing his iPhone ringing out, the sun rays beamed through his curtains which were to blinding his dilated orbs.

Area huffed and turned onto his back, his eyes stared at the ceiling fan that was spinning in circle, "I beat dat nigga ass." He grinned before sitting up in his mattress and picking his phone off the charger to see his phone was flooded with texts messages and missed calls from his brothas.

Jaymel FaceTime him over thirty times, Ben spammed their text thread and Ja and Qaundo called him a few times and text him a bunch, he had a lot of notification from Instagram.

He FaceTime call the group chat with his friends, whipping the cover off of him and getting out of his bed with his phone in his hand.

He wore one piece of clad which was his Calvin Klein boxers. His best friends all connecting at once with mugs plastered on their faces as Ares cheesed innocently. "Wass—"

"Li' mane!" Jaymel yelled, his voice booming through Ares phone and cutting the teen off. "You fightin' nie?" Jay asked sternly.

Ares chuckled. "Bitch nigga meet tha grim reaper." He grinned, showing his vvs.

"Top out ya mind cuh." Qaundo laughed, shaking his head head as he had a blunt between his lips and his low eyes glued onto his phone.

"On Marvin, he full of smoke dis early." Benavi mumbled in a tired and scratchy voice, rubbing his hand over his freeform dreads. "I need sum gas." Joe uttered.

"Ja or qaundo, y'all got sum?"

"Juss ran out." Ja mumbled, Ben and Jay smacked their lips at him. "I got dat good shii. Y'all might die." Qaundo laughed at himself.

"So y'all fuck happened?" Ares knitted his brows, walking to his dresser and placing his phone ontop of the dresser. "Tell me." He demanded lowly.

"Big bra? youn remember?" Jakari asked. Making 'Unt Unt' sound as he opened his drawer and grabbed a white shirt out then closed the drawer back.

"Think I blacked out.. at one point." He mumbled, throwing the shirt over his person and getting him grey Nike shorts and stepping into them and grabbing his phone and walking to his Gaming chair.