Like Old Times (SMUT)

In the wrestling world, there were so many places that you can go to, and at the moment, I wasn't sure where I was going to go. I received multiple offers from multiple companies, including WWE, AEW, Impact, and ROH.

I wasn't sure where I was going to go, there were so many details in each contract and I just wanted the best for myself. Things were tough, but while I was still a free agent, I had fun.

Robert Stone, who was trying to persuade me to come to NXT, actually invited me to some huge party. Apparently, there was going to be all kind of wrestlers there, so I could 'elaborate' more on what company I wanted to work for.

Robert did have a point, so I did go to the party and he was right. There were so many wrestlers, it was like a convention in a club.

Before I could even make my way around the club, Robert approached me with his arms open.

"Y/N! I knew you'd come," Robert smiled, hugging me.

I hugged him back, awkwardly, but was still kind as I said, "Yeah, you are persuasive, after all."

"So, I've been told," Robert smirked, "Since you're here now, how about I introduce you to some new people? Explore your options."

"Really, Stone?" I heard from behind me, "We're at a big club and you're trying to talk business?"

I turned to the side, a huge smile on my face as I saw the one and only, Jon Moxley, a very good friend of mine. We were friends when I had my first run in WWE when he and the Shield were just making their mark in the company.

"Jon!" I smiled, hugging him quickly.

Seeing Jon made me beyond excited and I know I'd have a fun time being at his side instead of Roberts.

"Yeah, sorry," I sighed, standing close to Jon, "I'm gonna go with Jon, bro."

"See ya," Jon smirked sarcastically, walking away and I followed him.

As we walked away, Jon actually headed to a bar, smiling, "Y/N, how have you been?"

"I'm good! I didn't expect to see you here!" I gasped, still shocked from seeing him after so long.

"I could say the same thing," Jon chuckled as we approached the bar, "You want your usual?"

"Yes please," I smiled, happy that he still knew my favorite drink, "but, yeah. I've received multiple offers from different companies and Stone told me about this party. He said there'd be so many different wrestlers here and I could 'explore my options, get to know some people."

"There is a shit ton of people here," Jon said, looking out into the crowd, "But I'm sure you're coming to AEW, right?"

I actually took Jon by surprise a bit as I shrugged my shoulders, saying, "I'm not sure. I'm still debating."

The bartender handed me my long island iced tea, the first sip so refreshing and as Jon took a sip of his drink, he smiled brightly at me, saying, "Okay, enough with the business talk. This is a party, right? Let's fucking party,"

Once I started hanging with Jon, all of the thoughts of my career disappeared. We really didn't even drink that much and we're still having an awesome time catching up, and hanging out with some other friends of ours. Jon and I were great friends who spent a lot of time with one another at one point and I missed that so much, having a blast with him, just like the old days.

Time ended up zooming by and it was almost one in the morning when I sat up in my chair, gasping, "It's getting late."

"Man," Jon scoffed, "It's only one!"