⚘️

Diego ran across the field hesitantly, dismissing the confused calls from his teammates and sudden questions as he shouted back to them in annoyance that he needed to take a much needed leak.

He bolted through the building beside the football field, running down the first hallway his eyes laid upon and scrambling to look for a bathroom sign.

    As the seconds went by, he cursed himself under his breath, seemigly unable to locate the damn bathroom through the long stretch of hallways that were almost akin to a maze.

'Dios, please..'

   Diego grew increasingly impatient as his hazy mind clouded his thoughts, he bit his lip to manage his growing temper, chest heaving with the constant running he was currently doing, and a hand sweeping behind his long, sweat slicked hair. Diego turned another right until his eyes met with what he needed to see at that moment, a bathroom, all to himself.

He rushed forward inside the small room and closed the door behind him, his back flush against the bathroom door with a loud thud. The futbolista let out a moan of relief as his head was faced down, looking towards his crotch while he was catching his breath momentarily, spit-shined pale pink lips inhaled and exhaled air while his chest was getting settled. His heart beat rapidly as he was trying to calm himself down, but he's been anticipating this moment since the moment he arrived to practice, the sudden rush of dirty thoughts that were only contained to himself flooding his mind hit harder now causing his heart to beat faster and his chest to grow hot.

Diego grit his teeth and licked his lips, a few sweat drops falling from his long bangs onto his face, not like he didn't mind, but the taste of course was bitter as usual. He focused his eyes as he realized he was unfathomably hard... it was a miracle the boy suppressed himself this long until now. His black tight shorts curved into a thick, long tent that stuck out perfectly, the outline of his tip just barely visible through the naked eye. Diego took a deep shaky breath and slid his uncoordinated hands down to slide off his shorts. He took a second to admire his length through his boxers as he smirked slyly to himself with a small lip bite. A large splotch of precum melted through his boxers, making it very apparent just how excited his neglected cock was. With another inhale, he paused his breath as he pulled his boxers down, his erect cock springing from it's hold and twitching immediately as it hit cold air. And with a long drawn out moan—

"Fuuuuck.."

Diegos head tilted and hit the door he was leaning back against. His voice was almost hoarse, he gulped down his built up spit in his mouth. The look in his eyes could be nothing more but pure arousal, his handsome sculpted face was as hazed as ever, brown eyes lidded as his gaze could be seen under heavy eyelashes. A large needy hand slipped around the base of Diegos cock, his neatly trimmed thumb carressing the hot skin as he mumbled meangless words.

"Haa...ahh..te amo.."

A sudden phrase he uttered caused him to want to quiet his voice, but he was too horny and bothered to live up to it, even he knew he was being too noisy for his own good. His veiny hand engulfed the tip of his cock as his thumb swept over it, slicking the messy, sticky precum over his perfect brown tip. Diego spat saliva, a long string connecting from his lips slowly plopping to the warmness of his cock as he smoothed it over his length. He let out another shaky but reliefed moan of pleasure as he began to pump his cock, his adams apple bopping up and down as his breath hitched, his mouth lay agape lazily in a very attractive way.

Guttural moans and groans of utter pleasure escaped his wet lips only as the sounds of small whines and a jumble of incoherent words. His other hand lifted his shirt to help with cooling himself off, revealing a beautifully lean, toned and muscled stomach, his abs shone with a layer of warm sweat shining across his entire body. He continued to lift up his dirtied shirt, his perked up nipples revealing as well.

The sight to be seen now was only as a now horny Diego, jacking off his needy cock in a well deserved manner, his shirt lifted up to reveal handsome abs and tight pecs as breathy moans, whines, and small grunts filled the small bathroom and were echoed just outside the door.

If an unsuspecting person were to come across this, they would definitely be astounded by the sheer desperation he must be in to take it loose in an old bathroom in the middle of a game, I mean even the bathroom door from the outside was visibly shaking as his body convulsed back against the door from the other side, and the wet noise of his hand fapping nonstop at himself was shamelessly erotic. It was blatantly obvious Diego had zero dignity at this very moment and he had no remorse to show for it.

Diegos strokes started to get shorter and shorter, his thighs were beginning to tremble and he felt like they would give out at any moment, but he kept on until he knew he was going to finish. His breath quickened while his hummed in pleasure in sync with each hard pump of his cock.

He opened his mouth and moaned your name for the first time, he felt his face grow hotter with the thought of you watching him be in such a state such as this. Diego was so vulnerable, almost fully naked with his handsome body on display...he felt like he was slutting himself out.

Either way, those same thoughts raced through his head making him bite down a long moan, then blurting out a string of breathy desperate words.

"Yeah, yeah- yeah I'm so close- I'm gonna cum- I'm gonna..yeah so close..."

Diegos head craned back against the bathroom door. 

"Fuck yes—please let me- mmhm...cum for you"

His strokes were uncontrollable, and his hips quivered and grinded the air as he fucked into his burning moist hand. His eyebrows knit together upwards while he shut his eyes tight.

He looked stunning. 

And then, it happened. The sturdy hand around his cock shook as his hips convulsed in a grinding motion, long thick strings of his hot cum spurting out instantly, falling to the dirty bathroom floor as lewd plopping noises echoed throughout the room. Diegos eyes fluttered open and shut, being completely speechless and only cumming with a long broken gasp. 

"Hay..pinché mierda—" 

Diego cursed out, only for it to come out in the form of a breathless moan instead of the stern voice he intended. He glanced down at his mess on the floor and groaned in satisfaction.

He was a mess, long locks of sweaty hair completely surrounding his face, the aroma around him was musky and humid with his dirty scent all over it. 

Diego was basking in the hot afterglow of his high, his hand mindlessly stroking his oversensitive cock in a gentle manner. His chest rose up and down as he took long drawn out breaths. He was completely exhausted, but he couldn't believe just how fucking amazing that was. He smiled to himself, he wanted to stay like this.

He tucked his hair back into his usual style behind his ears with dirty hands, not really caring at this point.

Diegos mind soon hit reality and he knew he needed to get back so no one could come look for him. He still decided to relieve himself on the toilet like he said he would, then stuffing his now semi back into his boxers and pulling his shorts back up. He tidied and dusted himself off, adjusting his shirt and his bangs. 

Diego kept thinking about it, and then thinking about you. His mind was still clouded and horny. He knew he was bound to do this again but in the comfort of his home. He couldn't wait to cum to the thoughts and pictures of you as he was splayed across the bed, or even fucking his pillow. 

He tried to forget the moment in order to get his mind focused again, he finally opened the door and stepped out, quickly running back to the field.

He wanted time to go by faster.