🔞Canceled- Mountain

Mountain- smut Request

WARNINGS: smut (obviously lol) hair pulling, restraints (not really he holds her hands) fingering, kinda cnc if you squint, praise kink, sir kink, dirty talk, if I missed anything let me know! Also the ending was kinda rushed sorry.

Y'all this is like my first real time writing smut so y'all gotta bare with me

"No! you can't just cancel plans that I have with someone Mountain" y/n yelled. "I'm not letting you go out and possibly get hurt.No.Not tonight" Y/n huffed out a sigh of frustration knowing that driving
in the newly frozen snow could be dangerous but it still didn't give Mountain the right to cancel her plans.

"What the hell am I supposed to do now that you canceled my plans?" she asked " there's a few things I could think of" Mountain said with a smirk. She rolled her eyes knowing damn well what he was talking about. "No. I'm not having sex with you" she said as he walked closer hovering over her. "I'm mad at you" "So" he chuckled grabbing her hair and pulling it back and exposing her neck to him so he could kiss it.

She groaned trying to push him off, but the warm fuzzy feeling passed through every nerve of her body. He then picked her up and laid her on their bed, she tried to get up "I don't think so" he said pushing her back down "oh fuck you" she spat rolling her eyes, "you are" he laughed. He slowly pulled her pants and her top "your so beautiful" he said looking at her adoringly. He slowly removed her bra and underwear, kissing his way down her stomach making sure to leave a trail of hickeys as he got closer to her cunt, he licked a stripe down it causing her to moan.

"That feel so good" she said moaning, gently he thrusted his fingers into her "I bet it does" he said pushing his fingers deeper. "Oh fuck" she moaned "feels good don't it? Bet is does. Fuck you're such a good girl letting me finger you like this" he said going faster causing her to moan his name. He pulled his fingers out causing her to protest in whimper "I'm not done with you" he said tossing her over. "On your hands and knees doll" he said as she got on all fours, unbuttoning his pants and pulling them down.

Pulling his dick out and stroking it then finally he lines it up with her cunt, but before pushing in he asked "do you remember our safe words sweetheart?" "yes sir" she replied back "good girl" he said praising her. He slowly pushed in, stopping to give her time to adjust to his size, soon he built up a rhythm and started pounding into her. He grabbed her hands behind her back with one hand and pulled her to his chest with the other, causing her to moan at him pulling her hair. "That feel good doll? huh? you dirty slut. Such a good girl for me" He said as he hit her sweet spot.

"Oh Fuck sir that feels so good, so deep" she said causing him to jerk her hair back and attack her neck with kisses. "Oh shit I- I think I'm gon-gonna cum" "fuck do it baby I know you got it in you" he said giving her one good thrust be she came, he came not to long after her. Gently pulling out causing her to whimper at the sensitivity, "you did so good doll, I'm so proud of you" he said getting up to get a wash cloth.

He cleaned her up then laid down with her "I'm so glad you canceled my plans" she said and he laughed, they both laid their adoring each other when Sodo busted through the door "are you guys done yet" he said with a grumpy expression walking out. Mountain and y/n just looked at each other and giggled and fell asleep holding each other.