"Bellatrixs Stage"

Disclaimer:
This isn't in the series but I thought I'd add a fun little episode entirely written by me, myself and I.

AN (authors note):
Apologies for the long wait,
I attended a school field trip and afterwards rehearsals for my Christmas play had started (main lead so it's deathly important) It was my first play too so I was super worried.

Long story short I forgot all of my lines because of my stage fright, the show was a bust (I performed Infront of the whole school from grade 1-12 💀) and almost quit the day before cs I didn't know we had to remove our mask. (I couldn't quit because I had main role.)

(Mostly dialogue)

OMG I JUST NOTICED BUT IVE BEEN SPELLING BELLATRIXS NAME WRONG!! 😭😭 (if u see Beatrix ignore it lmao)

Beatrix POV:

I and Wednesday had both decided to joined Theater for extra credits and the fun of it. We passed corridor after corridor trying to find the theater, and after a while we did. It was breathtaking. Just like other parts of the school it looked ancient. It resembled a Cathedral in some ways, like it's size and historic cravings. Wednesday laid down her backpack down around the front row and I did too. We glanced around from place to place looking for our teacher.
A glint peered in through the windows shining into our eyes, making it just a bit harder to see.

"Welcome girls!" A woman said swinging from the roof of the stage. She wore a puffy black dress which was long enough to cover her legs, she had long black hair, and soulful blue eyes. She leapt up and let loose the swing she was on and seemed to float down towards us, butterflies following in her tracks "What is this?" Wednesday asked looking rather confused " We call it theater darling. There are to sides of it, either you take on prop team, get no recognition, no fame, and still no credits, Or.. Be an actor! Come to think of it you'd be perfect in my upcoming show "GIRL IN BLACK" we can get you to fitting right this second!!" She said jumping excitedly clapping none stop "Okay, I'll take on the character." Wednesday said "Wait really?" I asked in shock "Perfect!! Oh, what's your name sweetie?" the crazed drama teacher asked me "Beatrix. Beatrix Brown, ma'am." I said standing up straighter "Alright Brown. We'll have you play an original by me "Things I never said" hm?" "Okay miss, I'm sorry we didn't catch your name?" "Idalia, Ms. Idalia girls. Now off you go. You'll both receive your scripts shortly."

5:37 am Wednesday was already out of bed, as usual. I walked onto the balcony for some fresh air and the views across the campus, when I'd spotted a strange looking boy, not in uniform peering into past the gates. I bolted to the gates to find him still there "Do you need something?" I asked trying to spot him "Please don't eat me!" He whispered trembling in fear "Excuse me? Why would I do that? Is there something wrong? You're lost aren't you?" I questioned "You seem talkative? I guess I shouldn't be scared.. Some guys dropped me off here. They said you guys were monsters." "Monster? That's offensive isn't it? Anyways, do you wanna come in or?" I said staring at his heavy luggage "Oh yes please!" "Oh and what's your name? Mines Beatrix." I asked opening the locks on the gates. "My names Castor, Castor Jones."  "Oh really? I think I've seen your name somewhere." I said smiling "Where?" "The board in the main building, if I'm right it was under the fresh produce sign." I said grinning "What..?" He said with fear in his voice "I'm joking! It was under new arrivals. As in new students, pretty sure you're supposed to be here. Care to come in?"

The vibes Castor gives off

8:21 am I found myself having breakfast with castor at the dining hall "It's sorta weird

8:21 am I found myself having breakfast with castor at the dining hall "It's sorta weird." I said to him staring down at my soup "Yeah the spaghetti taste a bit odd." Castor responded finishing the last strand of his spaghetti "No, the fact you're at Nevermore and are frightened of obviously sarcastic things." I trailed off staring back at him, we seemed to have been awkwardly staring at each other for quite a while until a fly had us snapped us out of our daze "Oh.. Yeah." Castor hesitated "Well I'm gonna get going. I've got Theater in an hour." I added grabbing my bag "Do you mind if I joined?" Castor called out "I guess so.. I'll ask my teacher." I responded turning back to face him.

9:30am I walked towards the drama room and knocked on the heavy brown doors "Bea my star!!" Ms. Idalia called out "Huh?" "Oh you didn't know? You're going to play the star of the show!!" Miss announced clapping joyfully "Why me?" I questioned "I'd seen you practice the script! You did wonderful!" Miss cried "Oh. I was hoping for a small role." "No, no. An actor like you deserves a far more deserving role! Now into positions." Miss countered.

2:43pm We'd been practicing for hours and finally Miss let us have a break. I ran towards my bag and fished out my bottle gulping down all of it in seconds, my throat was extremely dry "Need a refill?" Castor asked peering down from an upper row "Oh Castor." I acknowledged "Ah! Another actor?" Miss stopped in her tracks "You boy! You'd be perfect for Draco's role!" Miss announced "Oh no miss he's only here to see me, and also Draco is supposed to be my characters love interest so I don't think it would end well." I mentioned "Oh no actually I wouldn't find!" Castor offered "Great! Take him to the tailor to get the costume done Bea!"

3:04pm Castor and I were on our way to the other side of the campus "Why'd you do that?" I questioned "Do what?" Castor countered "You know what you did." I groaned "I'm sorry, I just wanted to get closer to you." Castor stoped to bow in apology "Okay." and so we kept the rest of the walk to the tailor silent.

End of episode! ( I finished this in a couple hours and winter break is upon me so I'll be updating a ton!! 💗)