4

I walked to the sultan chamber, and stopped as the agha's needed to inform the sultan I came ,they then nodded and told me I could go in , I took a breath in and out ,fix my dress and then walked into the sultan's chamber .

It was already late ,and had been an exhausting day now I had to go meet my own father ,years ago I considered him the sultan and no longer my baba ,he never acted like one thus why.

The sultan was sitting on the Ottoman throne ,I walked up to him and placed a small crusty , I raised my head and looked him directly in the eyes .

"Your majesty, you called for me " I said ,it was more of a question than anything . He said yes , then told me to take a seat ,which I did

"My daughter, forgive your old father for the past ,these past years I was very angry ,but I was convinced that you being married was the best thing , especially since I heard that you loved Ali"
Said the sultan.

"The past is the past, and I would never forgive you for selling me like a slave ,I wonder if the one who convinced you was your beloved huma ,and I never loved that bastard ,you forced me into something ad then expect me to forgive you ,ha your wrong ,you never loved us ,and you always made my valide cry ,but its enough from now on she won't even shed a tear" I replied very angry .

He looked at me in shock ,like h never expected something like that from me ,but now they need to watch out because I'm fire and I will burn them , he reached to touch my face ,but I pulled away ,stood up and walked away without even bowing ,I was angry but for now my plan is to make sure my brother gets the throne.

*The next day*

Sitting in my chambers, I was combing devlet's hair as osman sat in a corner eating some nuts , apparently I was pulling too hard ,because devlet was crying out that her head hurts ,I rolled my eyes ,and continued.

Just then Aylin busted into my chambers , "What's wrong!?" I asked her ,she looked at the children and I understood ,  "Devlet ,take your brother and go to your grandmother ,I will be there shortly" I said to my daughter ,who nodded and grabbed her brothers hand .

"Sultana ,your plan has worked , huma sultan picked Rosie and some other girls to dance for her son Ahmed" I smirked joyfully , " Go bring Rosie here ,she needs an outfit that would enchant him "  I ordered my best friend ,she nodded and left to fetch the girl.

*2 minutes later*

Aylin and Rosie came into my chambers, I found a beautiful dress , and I need to give her some advice  , " So hatun ,this is your first step , I'm giving you this dress ,its beautiful but I need you to use your mind and body for this job , enchant and seduce him"
She bowed and nodded ,I gived her the dress , and then she left my chambers, and I left to go to my valides chambers ,it was going to be a long night , I thought.

Before I went to valide chambers ,I stopped by the gardens ,  Looking up to the sky , the stars were brightly shining ,I stopped by my favorite  roses , and bent down to take a smell of it , just then I heard a deep voice  "The stars are beautiful aren't they" I turned around and there was sahin , I nodded, and was about to leave when he grabbed my hand ,pulling me closer to him.
I admit I got a little lost in those eyes ,but I quickly caught myself , and backed up , "I'm sorry" he apologized ,before picking a rose and putting it behind my ear , I looked at him before saying good night ,and walked away ,that was very weird of him to do ,but I didn't think too much on it as I went to valide chambers......