three

Next day at University-
Jk: ( concentrated on his paintings but i suddenly seen yn doing her paintings secretly so i sneaked towards her secretly and shouted) bow
Yn:( flinched hard) oh god jungkook....
Jk; whom you are painting yn??
Yn: jk.... I have fallen in love...
Jk; oh god really who is that lucky and also unlucky fellow...
Yn:( fake glare)
Jk:( laughs) ok ok tell me who is it??
Yn: your brother.... Taehyung
Jk:( socked) what??? Yn are you serious.... No no way yn... You can't... I won't allow.... You know he is very dangerous.... He hates girls... He hate love.... If he got to know this he will kill you... Please drop out from this love... For your own good yn
Yn: will you please just shut up.. why are you blabbering like this... I have fallen in love not admitted crime... Why are you behaving like this??
Jk:( sighed) yn listen.... He is very good person from heart but he is very short tempered and most dangerous... He hate this love and all.... Please listen to me I'm saying for your own good ....
Yn: come on jk every time will not be same... He will change with time...
Jk:( stares at her.... Yeah may be she is right...) I can't do anything!!!
Yn: idiot.... I'm helping you with Deepthi right help me
with your brother
Jk: are you warning me
Yn: no ordering you cause I'm your future sister in law mind it( leaves from there)
Jk: really she is mental patient.... Oh god save her....
Yn:( ran back to him) hey jk today I'm coming with you to your home.... ( Ran away without listening to him)
Jk: you little devil .... I'll kill you for sure...
At evening
Yn: how much time do you need man??
Jk: you idiot you created a mess in Deepthi heart i fixed it untill now
Yn: ok ok now lets go..
Jk:uffff ok let's move....
At jk place....
Yn:( entered inside)
Jk: sit here... Don't move from here... I'll come with in a min don't walk or stand from here...
Yn: oh man come on why are you giving me these many rules... Just go and do your work...
Jk: hm....
Yn:( where is my love??? Is he not here?? Mr.kim where are you??)
Jk: oey what you are thinking??
Yn: where is he??
Jk:who??
Yn: Mr Kim taehyung...
Jk: he is at office he will come at night.... After 11 like that
Yn: what??
Jk: hm yes...
Yn: that's too bad....
Jk: yeah...
Yn: hey I'll prepare dinner....make him to eat it... And make a video and send me ok??
Jk: ok ok...
Yn:(moved into kitchen and started to do Indian dishes)
After some time-
Jk:woah yn....it smells soo delicious....i wanna taste it...
Yn: ok taste it...
Jk:(surprised) won't you tell like first he should taste than others...
Yn: hello you are my best friend first of all and he is next after you untill he become my boyfriend or husband
Jk:(smiles) you are amazing yn...
Yn: I'm always... Now taste it...
Jk:(tasted) woah soo tasty.... I loved it...
Yn: thankyou....( We both are laughing but suddenly main door opened making us to stop our laugh.... There we go my love entered with soo much fire in his eyes...looks like he is angry....but why???he straight moved up to his room)
Jk: oh yn looks like he is soo angry so he won't eat today
Yn: what??
Jk: yeah if he is angry he won't eat...
Yn: that's too bad... I'll go and bring him to eat...
Jk: no yn.....
Yn:( moved up without listening to jk... And i went to his room and opened the door and moved in...i observed the room condition all things we almost broken... He is sitting on bed and holding his head with his two palms.... I slowly moved to him and placed my hand on his shoulder....then he....)
Tae:( when I felt hand on my shoulder i grabbed it and pushed on bed and hovered above and ready to punch but.... Stopped when I seen the Little girl who is jk friend i hovered above her completely and made my head very close to her .... She tightly closed her eyes....) What are you doing here little kitten???

Yn:( slowly opened my eyes but widened my eyes when I seen him veryyyy close to me

Yn:( slowly opened my eyes but widened my eyes when I seen him veryyyy close to me.... My heart beat started to increase.... )
Tae:( seeing her eyes my heart felt something different emotion like my eyes cooled down... A pleasant feeling in my soul...)
Yn: get up....(whispered)
Tae:(moved close to her) why are you here??
Yn:to call you for dinner ( i again whispered.... I'm always brave with jk and also others except my appa and now infront of him I'm like coward..) please get up...
Tae: who gave permission to enter into my room...
Yn: sorry.....
Tae: it's not enough
Yn: get up from me... (Slightly pushed him)
Tae:( pinned her hands above her head...)
Yn:(shocked..) what you are doing???
Tae: stay away from me.... I Heard from jk that you like me
Yn:(what the hell??? He knew?? Huhhhhhhb jeon jungkook....i just said today and you blabbered infront of him aa ...)
Tae: don't ever try to come into me.... I'm not that much good... I'm too dangerous... You are still kid.... Keep that inside your tiny brain....( Got up from her)
Yn:(pulled him and pushed him on to the bed and sat on his stomach....)
Tae:(widened eyes)
Yn:what the hell are you thinking huh??? Ha mai thum ko Prem karthi hu but who are you to tell me to drop out from my love huh?? Look I'll love you and I'll make you to love me... Keep this inside your biggg brain... Now be good boy and come down for dinner...
Tae:(full shocked) i won't...
Yn: if you won't come I'm gonna do something that make us together now itself....
Tae:what do you mean??
Yn: are you coming or not??
Tae: no...
Yn: ok then( tied my hair into bun and started to open my dress buttons....as i removed first one he catched my hands)
Tae: what the hell are you doing??
Yn: why do you care??(again started to do my work)
Tae: hey... You are a girl and I'm a boy... Did you know that or not
Yn: absolutely i know it...(removed second button)
Tae: huh stopping do it
Yn: then come down for dinner...
Tae:( breathed in and out) ok move
Yn:wait...( Moved close to him and kissed him on neck hardly untill my lip mark got on him)
Tae:(widened eyes)
Yn: now come lets go
Tae: what did you just do??(moved towards mirror and seen mark and started to rub with cloth)
Yn: kissed my crush... And it is waste of energy if you rub it....it won't disappear...
Tae:(glared at her)
Yn:(smiled at him) come lets go
Tae: (moved out with her...)
Downstairs
Jk:( i was shocked to see taehyung walking downstairs..i seen yn being all shy wait taehyung......omg he has lipstick mark and yn didn't had much lipstick like when she came here... Did they.....kissed or anything happened... Why this yn being this shy???)
Tae: why are looking like this??
Jk: why is she being shy suddenly???
Yn: kookie.... Stop asking it... huh it's a best moment right...(Winkled at tae)
Tae&jk:(shocked)
Yn: now come lets eat...(moved towards dining table)
Tae:( grabbed jk hand) idiot why you brought her here...
Jk: to do assessment
Tae:(glare ) i never seen any girl like her....
Jk: huh???
Yn: oey come....
Jk: we are coming...
Yn:(served food for both of them)
Jk: won't you eat...
Tae:(looks at her and waiting for her reply)
Yn:i prepared food for you guys...and I'll have my dinner with my friends.... You guys eat I'll go and bring water...
Tae:(stares at her....and eats my food....) Did she prepared food??
Jk:hm yes...
Tae: it's nice
Jk: tell her then...
Tae:(stared at him) no...
Jk:why??
Tae: because I don't want to...
Jk:ufff
Yn:(i placed water on table and moved up to Mr Kim's room)
After dinner...
Tae: I'm moving back to my room...
Yn:ok... And I'll now jk bye...
Jk: oey wait I'll come with you...
Yn: ok....
Tae:( i moved to my room and seen all things which i broke due to anger were not here they were removed and my bed tucked with bedsheets perfectly... My balcony is filled with a bit tiny lights... I moved to balcony and looked down i seen yn staring at me... Looks like she is waiting for me... She smiled at me and waved her hand gave me a flying kiss.... I just stared at her....after she moved with jk i smiled at her childish behaviour.... But really I'm impressed with her beautiful way of decorate and tasty food...i moved in and sat on my bed.... And looked at bedlamp i seen small panting under it... I taken it into my hands...it was me... Did she painted me.... Nice...i placed back and layed on bed...)