CHAPTER 3

Let's start

******************************************

Juhi and deepak greeted to all guest

Deepak to sf : achha sham ko jaldi aa jai e ga.

Sf : ji bilkul

Sm : ji achha hum chalte hai

Sanju went to Deepak and juhi and touch their feet sid also do the same with sanju's parents.

Juhi : are sanju mene kitni bar bola jai hamare ghar me betiyan per nahi chuti samji and kissed her forehead. Sanju's parents smile seeing their daughter.

Deepak : bilkul hamare liye jese monu vese hi tum and keep his hand on her head.

She smile at them and leave from their she look at sid who look at her he wink at her she see him with shock and blush this is notice Deepak and juhi and smile.

Deepak : beta sid thoda romance Shadi ke baad ke liye bhi bacha kar rakh.

Sid and sanju are hell embarrassed and leave from their and all laugh.but one thing is roaming in monu' s mind is karan she missing him like hell.

At evening all guest come and mehandi or sangit are at same time all dance and enjoy sangit. Now the turn of dance is monu she is looking like real princess and dance like pro karan lost in her monu see this and unknown blush come on her face. Seeing her blushing Karan came from monu land and looking here and there.

After both rasam all are left one by one sid got a chance and drag sanju near by room and closed the door.(sanju's mehandi is dry and she takes of) sid pin sanju to the wall and hold his both hand. Sanju is shoked with his action when he pinned to the wall and held her hand she was blushing like hell.

Sanju : siddarth kya kar rahe hai aap? Koi aa jaiga.

Sid : i don't care ( putting her hair behind her ear)

Sanju : please jane dijiye.

Sid : No ( kissing her forehead) mene tumse dophar ko kaha thana ki tum muje i love you  bol do lekin tumne nahi bola fir mene tumhe sham tak ka time diya tha ab to night ho chuki hai ab to bol do. Ab na tadpao Jaan(said huskily in her ear)

Sanju : ( with blush for her new name jaan which is given by sid) please siddarth mujse nai hoga jane dijiye koi dekhe ga to kya sochega hum ese room me.( Her eye lashes are down)

Her breath are uneven because of proximity.sid notice this and compose him self.

Sid : thik hai ek shart par?

Sanju : konsi shart.

Sid : tum mujhe Siddharth nahi sirf sid bulaogi.

Sanju : kya?

Sid : ha i want to hear sid from you. Bolo hai manjur?

Sanju: per me kese?

Sid : soch lo (kiss her right cheek)

Sanju : sid.. siddarth mujse nai hoga.

Sid : jaroor hoga( kiss her left cheek) me tumse ye nahi keh raha ki tum muje aap kehna band kardo agar tum chaho to tum bhi bula sakti ho par me sirf sid kehne ko bol raha hu please.

Sanju : siddarth koi aja yega .

Sid : sochlo Jaan ( leaning towards her lips)

Sanju : siddarth please(close her eyes)

Sid : jaan speak ( again leaning and their lips inch a part)

Suddenly sanju spoke..

Sanju : Sid