Cold Night??

Day 2, trying to remember agaib...

Fluff to smut

Kitchen sex, handjob, blowjob, cat being hungry, desperate wilbur, bottomq

!!! ILY GUYS
-----------------------------------------------------

It was snowing at night, which means it was cold. Quackitys just near the fireplace waiting for someone or something, since wilbur had something to do at work he didn't know what else to do. He tried to entertain himself by making hot cocoa, watching tv and something. But it didn't entertain him much, and yikes. since wilbur isn't at home it means quackity is fucking freezing to death.

"i fucking hate winter." quackity whispered under his breath, he sighed and rubbed his hands to get much warmer, he covered himself in blankets, 4 blankets to be exact. He groaned and just grabbed his phone to text wilbur, and ask when hes gonna come home.

---------------------------------------------------
Ugly lover❤️

Wil, when are you coming back home?

It's cold here. Come back home and ditch your work

Wilbur answer me.

answer me right now please..

Ah sorry quackity,

Do you need something??

Yes i do, i just need you home. You know im bad at seeking warmth.
12:56 AM.

-------------------------------------------

"Did he really leave me on sent? That dickhea-" quackitys was drowned in their thoughts, he didn't even notice the door opening and the footsteps. Quackitys eyes were still glued to the screen, waiting for wilbur to check his messages. Quackity heard the last footstep behind him, he turned around slowly, thinking it was an intruder. But he was dearly wrong, the person behind him was not an intruder, but a person they dearly know. The person was 6ft tall, curly haired, wearing a yellow sweater and very dark brown jeans, and an old grandpy coat.

"imsosorryifileftyouheretofreezehere, ibroughtyousomefoodandiquicklyranheretogiveyouthese. Areyoucold? Icangiveyoumysweat-" wilbur was talking way to fast that quackity was confused what he was speaking. He was shocked because he also came here faster than he expected even tho he had work. "HOW THE FUCK DID YOU COME HERE FAST." quackity yelled freaked out, no way this guy ran 17 miles to come back home.

"well, you texted me and told me how cold you were, so are you cold or not?" wilbur replied as he went closer to him, pulling him in a gentle hug.

"I'm fine, nothing more. i just wanted you here to cuddle me so i won't feel cold.." quackity said, wilbur giggled and carried him, holding his thighs so he can lift them up. Wilbur noticed that the small man under him was fast asleep, 'He must be sleepy from waiting taht long for me..', he thought to himself.

Ding, ding! The doorbell rang. He gently put quackity down the couch to answer the door. When he opened the door he saw tommy, tubbo and randboo, "guys? What are you doing here? Its like 1 or 2 AM in the mornin-" Wilbur spoke to the three idiotic people infront of him, they stared at eachother for a moment. "We want to decorate your house since we're bored wilby!!" Tommy said as the other two nodded.

"Yeah!! We even got decorations for the house. " tubbo said. "Oh? Well thank you guys but were not actually gonna celebrate, sorry big man." The trio didnt even care and started to enter the house, pretending that wilbur said 'yes'.