Chapter 2: Our fresh start

Krystal's P.O.V:

Me and Jessica-unnie walked through the hallways side by side, students, the students passing by eyeing us weirdly.
"Unnie, where is our room already! It's really embarrassing here. The students are looking at us!" I nudged my sister who's scanning our class schedule carefully.
"Be patient! It says here that our classroom is 'Freshmen Gold'?" her eyebrows twitched in confusion.
"AISH! Let's just hurry and find our classroom" I stated in annoyance.

While walking around our new school, finding our classroom, I suddenly saw an elegant white door with a gold rectangular plate hanging on it that says, 'FRESHMEN GOLD'
"Look, it's our classroom!" I pointed at the white door.
"At last" Sica-unnie started walking towards the room like a lazy zombie. I just followed her inside.

Few students are already seated on their seats. Some are already talking with each other, as if they already know each other.
While me and my sister, walking quietly inside the room, looking for a seat.

We finally found some vacant seats for the two of us at the back of the classroom. We carefully took our seats, afraid to make some noise that will disturb or catch the attention of our new classmates.

While waiting for our teacher, a familiar presence suddenly entered the room. That familiar figure that I always loved : Minhyuk-oppa!
OMO! I can't! KYAAHH~ Were classmates too! We really are fated to be with each other!
"I know you're squealing and fangirling inside" Jessica-unnie suddenly whispered to my ear. I just ignored her.
She's no annoying! really. URRHH! But, oh well, she's still my sister..

I really can't take my eyes off Minhyuk-oppa. When he passed by our desk, he suddenly smiled at me.
He smiled at me!
His charming smile that never fails to make my heart flutter.

Jessica's P.O.V:

When that Minhyuk guy passed by our desk, he suddenly smiled at me.
Huh? this is pretty weird. Did he really smile at me or it is just me?
Maybe that smile is meant for Krystal.
I just shrugged it off and ignored his presence. Then, he sat on a vacant seat just beside our desk. And that means, I'm almost beside him.
YAAHHH! Jessica Jung! stop thinking about him!
I mentally slapped my face.

While adjusting to our new sorroundings, a tall woman, wearing eyeglasses, and has a short, brown, curly hair in her 40's suddenly entered the room.
"Good morning to every single one of you. As you can see, I'm Mrs. Ji- your adviser" she introduced with a warm smile.
"Good morning, Seongsangnim" we all said in chorus and bowed at her as a sign of respect.
"Uhmm.. I still don't know anyone here, so, I'm letting you, all of you to introduce yourselves. No exceptions" she smiled sweetly. And the whole class groaned.
This is what I hate on first day's of school: introducing yourself infront of your classmates.
I'm starting to feel uneasy. What if I'll do something stupid? This is going to be so embarrassing!
When I shifted my eyes to my sister, she looks so confident.
Because she's way too different from me!

Krystal's P.O.V:

When Mrs. Ji announced that we need to introduce ourselves one-by-one, I feel so giddily all of a sudden.
I need to show a good impression to my new classmates.
I want to have friends and I want them to see me as a great person.
And I also want to look good for Minhyuk-oppa!
I don't want to look ridiculous.
Then, I turned my gaze to Jessica-unnie. She looks pretty nervous. Let's just hope that she won't do something embarrassing.
"Sica-unnie, fighting!" I mouthed cheeringly to her and she just smiled back.

Several students already introduced themselves, unlike us, still waiting for our turn.
"Okay, you're next" Mrs. Ji suddenly pointed her index finger to Minhyuk-oppa.
"Ne" he simply replied and made his way infront of the class.
"KYAAHH! He's so cute!"
"OMO! Is he new here? I haven't seen him before" some of our female classmates squealed.
What the?
"Looks like you'll have a tough competition, Krystal" Sica-unnie suddenly looked at me teasingsly.
I just rolled my eyes at her.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kang Minhyuk-imnida!" he introduced himself with a heart-melting smile.
I blushed madly because of that.
The whole class cheered for him, and he went back to his seat after his introduction.
"Wow! already popular on the first day of school. No wonder, cause my oppa is really perfect!" I muttered daydreamingly.