Ghost of Christmas yet to come

"Hello?" Tyler shouted "Hello?!" He was getting scared. A scary creature with bright red eyes loomed in front of him. "Are you the ghost of Christmas yet to come?" He asked. The ghost just nodded. He took Tyler to his house, but it was dark and silent. Tyler was confused, it's Christmas day and he can't even hear Jay.
"You make everybody miserable!" Came a deep voice, Tyler span around
"Did you say that?!" He asked the spirit but he just stood there unresponsive. Tyler looked through the window to see his mom and dad cuddling on the sofa, but instead of it being in a happy way, they looked sad, Jay was sitting on the floor looking down at his gifts.
"He was always like this!" Maddy came in "We never let him make us miserable before, especially at Christmas!"
"Yeah!" Zack stood up "so let's not now!"
"You're right honey, let's have a great Christmas like we always have without him!" Their mom stated.
"See, no one cares about you!" came the voice.
"Spirit? Who are they talking about" Tyler wondered. Suddenly, they were at a graveyard and the spirit was pointing to a specific grave. Tyler began walking to it and then ran back "One more question, are these the shadows of things that will be or are they the things that maybe only?" He asked panicking, the spirit only pointed again. Tyler slowly walked up to the intended headstone and wiped away the snow.

"Tyler Robert Joseph!" He cried "No no no no no no please, I can change! Please tell me that I can change this!" Suddenly, the spirit pushed him and Tyler hit his head on the stone

"Tyler Robert Joseph!" He cried "No no no no no no please, I can change! Please tell me that I can change this!" Suddenly, the spirit pushed him and Tyler hit his head on the stone. Just before he passed out, he heard the deep voice again
"If you don't, no one will care if you die!"
"Please" Tyler whispered before everything went black.