Osaku vs. Asurah

( Epic Rap Battles of MHB!)

(Asurah Moyiki vs. Osaku Toshiro!)

( Begin!)

Osaku: Welcome to my temple, this battle is clearly unfair. When I give you a series disses, it'll leave your father in dispair. My words are the truth, no need to hide my voice. Death is your only outcome, it's no choice. Look your wrong I'm a brave kid too, and to top it off I'm better than you! I'll leave body bloody with gashes from my sword. I'll slash and clash without an Award. When I bring your head in, without any order. I got suggestion, drag your pride back to your side of the border.

Asurah: Listen up kid, it's nice enough for my win. I'm not taking trash from a clown whose 10. Why you bring your sword? Let's fight Hand-to-Hand. Cause I'll pummel you brat, back to the Elenitya Chan! I am the truth, I'll advise you to leave. With your sword, you'll still be the one that'll bleed. Not afraid you, I'll kill ya like no other. I'll harm ya like you were my step-mother!

Osaku: I got my sheild, so I can defend myself. Your brothers done you wrong, you got nothing left. I sit in my room and then meditating. Leave you short of breathe and hesitating! Osaku Toshiro, will cut your throat. You seem kinda hungry, here have some flow. I hate your rap, with the skill you lack. Close your mouth, I'm ready to attack! I'm trained to fight, but I'll hide in mud. You may be a vampire, but you'll lack the blood!

Asurah: You can hide for only so long, but here I take a stand. Come back for fight when you get older man. I don't like to abuse kids, but if that's so. He shouldn't came to me with sorry Flow. I dont use weapons, wants really the need? This battles like golden corral, it's all you can eat! I can smell the fear, but it's maybe your breathe. I don't need to rhyme, to murder you to death. The least likely to kill me, but you show no action. Your attack was a loss, and your death was a bigger Fraction!

(Who won?

Who's next?

You decide!)

(Epic Rap Battles of MHB!)