Happy birthday my maknae🎉

December 9th is niki's 18th birthday. Everyone are wishing him a happy birthday on twitter and Weverse included enha members too. He's very excited today, he's like a very very very maknae vibe today, and everyone finds him cute. This evening, he's gonna go live on Weverse by himself while the other members went home first.

At first, he's very happy since he's doing live on his birthday hoping that the members will surprise him as they do to Sunghoon yesterday. He's try to call Jake but Jake didn't pick up the phone so he get sad a little bit.

"This was the 3rd time I'm calling him, why didn't he pick up?" Niki keep calling Jake but still he didn't answer.

Niki always mention Jake in his live. He's told engene that he want to talk to Jake, he want to eat a delicious food with Jake,but since Jake didn't answer his phone,he's get very upset.

After a while, still didn't see his hyungs, niki did a capture time then he's said goodbye to engene with a sulking face and end the live.

He's went in a car with his manager. The manager was notice his sulking face.

"Niki are you okay? Why are you sulking?" The manager asked him

"What? I'm not sulking hyung" niki answered

"Are you sure? Cause I saw you like this awhile ago too"

"No hyung, I'm really fine. I'm not sulking." Niki answered with a smile on his face although he want to that he's upset.

"Hmm okay then I'll drive you home" his manager said then drove off

Niki was sleeping while on the way to home since he feel upset.

*At home (since niki doing his live)

"Wow niki really keeps calling me! And this was 3rd time, he'll be very upset that I didn't pick up" Jake said with a worried face. Him and other members are in a living room together.

"Hyung he's really upset since you're always answering his phone" jungwon said with a nervous laugh.

"It's okay, let's him be sad for a little bit then we'll surprise him with his favorite cake" heeseung said and the others were agree too.

*15 minutes later

"Guys niki is coming now! Let's light the candle quickly!" Jake now was panicked when he saw niki outside the window.

"Okay okay Sunoo hyung bring me a lighter!!" Jw yell but not too loud

"Here here! Quickly he's gonna be here in a minute" Sunoo passed the lighter to jw

"Guys shush I heard his footsteps" Jake talk softly.

"Jake hyung you're holding a cake" Jw give a cake to Jake. Jay is holding a camera and Sunoo is holding a birthday hat.

"He's coming he's coming!!"

*back to niki

He's arrived home safely after 15minutes sleep in a car. He's open the door and was surprised to see the members singing birthday songs for him in front of the door.

"Happy birthday Niki🎉🎉" they're all said together.

"Wow I thought you guys were not gonna surprise me..." niki said in disbelief

"Why'd we, happy birthday our youngest puma" Jake said and went to niki for a hug but niki was rejecting him.

"You hyung. You didn't pick up my phone, I'm calling you third time" niki said to Jake.

"Niki ah because I want to surprise you" Jake

"You know I'm really upset when you don't answer my calls..." niki

"Aww I'm sorry my baby puma" Jake wrapped his hands around niki's neck while the little hug his tiny waist tightly. Jay was feel the tension from a glare that heeseung and sunghoon give to niki, so he's call them to eat dinners together.

"Guys.... Let's eat dinner" jay

"Okay let's go eat niki" Jake unwrap his hug but niki's hands still on Jake's waist.

"Let's go hyung" niki

"Heeseung hyung sunghoon let's eat don't you guys hungry?" Jake asked since he saw them keep looking at him and niki. Heeseung and sunghoon nodded then eat the cake too.

"Niki eat" Jake

"I'm still upset about the earlier" niki

"Why I'm already apologized to you" Jake said with a pout looking to niki.

"What do you want me to do that makes you happy?" Jake asked him with a big doe eyes

"Hyung give him your cheek since he's like to kiss" jw suddenly said then smirked looking at hee and sh.

"Heh my cheek?!"

"Yeah hyung hurry up" Sunoo smiles at him

"Emm okay-" "niki I will buy you that things you want so stop sulking" heeseung cutting jake when he's about to give niki his cheek.

"Yeah stop sulking niki, hyung will but whatever you want" sunghoon also said too making Jw and Jay smirking.

"I don't want anything, I want Jake hyung cheek" niki said while look directly into Jake's eyes.

"Niki ah-"

"Hyung it's not a big deal" Jake cuts Heeseung off when he's look like he's about to argue with niki.

"Wait wait let me record this moment" Sunoo said in a excited tone and take his phone out.

"Muahhhhhh Jake's hyung cheeks are very soft" a very long kiss from niki to Jake.

"Okay happy?" Jake smiles

"Happy now but can I smell your neck it's smell so good" niki raise his eyebrows.

"Okay okay, this kid really" Jake give him his neck

" *Smell* smells so good *mauh*" niki kiss Jake neck making that two members blood boils.

"Niki stop playing and eat" Jake smiled at his youngest

After dinner already, they're went to their room.

At the way to their room heeseung suddenly grab Jake's hand and bring him in a dark room.

"Hyung what are you doing?! You're making me scared" Jake said in a surprise voice

"Let me kiss your cheek too" heeseung said

"What?! Stop playing hyung"

"Let hyung kiss it" heeseung grab Jake's face

"Hyung..."

"Jake" hee say while look into Jake's eyes

"Okay here..." Jake give him his cheek

" *smooch* it's really soft" heeseung

"Okay hyung let me go"

"Stay still" heeseung said then went to kiss Jake's neck in the same place as niki

"Hyung...." Jake was surprised by his sudden action

"Smell really good" after nearly two minutes of kissing Heeseung said to Jake with a little smirk.

"Let's go sleep"

"Jake hyung can you sleep with me since it's my birthday today?" Niki asked when he saw jake about to go in his room.

"Of course niki" Jake smile at him while heeseung makes the same face like earlier.

"Heeseung hyung goodnight" niki look at heeseung then went in a room with jake.

After they're done showering, niki now was cuddled with Jake. He's literally wrapped his hands around Jake's waist like his life was depend on it.

"Goodnight hyung"

"Goodnight and happy birthday niki ah" then they continue cuddle each other until they fall asleep.