Into town we go #4

After a while they could see their town called "Annville". so, they kept going until the van ran out of gas. So, Zion parked the van on the side of the road and began to walk with lexis's hand in his. 

It took about2 hours for them to get to town, but they made it. and as soon as they got to town they knew they had to go to the police station. But they did not have to, police officers were everywhere looking for them. One of the officers spotted them and drove them to the station.

When they got there they were happy to be alive, and away from that creep of a kidnapper. The officer told them to sit down and they did, the officer asked them how they escaped. so, they told him and they realized that if they tell him that they locked the kidnapper in the building they could arrest him  and put him in jail for ever. 

Once the officer found that out he immediately called all the officers over to get their gear and go. One of the officers stayed behind to call their parents. first she called Lexis's parents, then Zion's parents. 

After a while the officers come back with  the kidnapper. and at the same time their parents show up balling their eyes out. when their parents saw the kidnapper they were furious at him.  Once in side they hugged their kids so tight they could barely breath. 

So, they left and went home. when they got there their friends were there. they hung out until it was time for everyone to go home. so Lex left and walked to her house which was right next door. 

The next day at school it was roudy but they made it throughout the day. after school they hung out at Lex's house in her room studying. it felt awkward but they looked at each other and could see they both were happy to be alive and well. 

an hour later, something felt kinda romantic because they were watching a movie while sitting on her bed. they looked into each others eyes, leaned closer and closer. then slowely they touched each others lips. luckely her parents were at work. 

but, eventually they started getting closer and closer more and more. one hour later they layed in bed covered. because you know what went on, i think? do you, well they got dressed and gave a kiss good night and went home!

                                                                                     The End!