REQUESTED Gabriel Martinelli

NAME: Yassmin

ismaelgharbi03

Surprising him with your pregnancy 

I found out I was pregnant before Grabiel went to Qatar and honestly, I did plan to tell him before he left or after he wins a game but I ended up never having the chance. I decide once the world cup is over, I'll tell him. I don't want to distract him and I want to make sure that I won't lose the baby. 

It's the final and I have his jersey on. I'm now 3 months pregnant and if they win or lose, I'll be telling him tonight. I'm nervous for him and the team. I know they want to win and I really want them to win. 

I go with his family and my mum. We sit down. I smile and look around. "They'll win" said mum, smiling. I nod. "I know, I just... I can't help being nervous" I said. "I know, everyone is. They got here and they would be devastated to lose" said Mama Martinelli, rubbing my hand. I smile and look down. 

Soon we sing the anthem and they begin. I smile and watch Gabriel run. I cheer and cheer until half time where its 0-0. I sigh and look down. "They can do this Yassmin" said mum. I nod. They come back even stronger and then boom! We score! I smile and jump up. Gabriel just scored and I'm delighted. 

Eventually they keep scoring. Once the final whistle blows, Brazil wins! I yell and scream. "WOOOO!!" I scream. They let us go on the pitch. I run to Gabe and smile. "Gabe! You've done it!" I said. He kisses me. "It's all for you!" said Gabriel. "I have to tell you something.... I'm pregnant" I said. "What.... wow" said Gabe. "I'm 3 months, I didn't want to distract you so I waited till now" I said, smiling. "I'm just so excited and happy! This is the icing on the cake!" said Gabe, kissing me. They go lift the trophy and team photo. Gabriel walks over and kisses me. 

"I love you, Gabriel" I said. "I love you and our baby more" said Gabriel. We share a kiss and he goes to thank the fans and get changed. I smile and wipe my face. Mum hugs me. "Your pregnant" said mum. "Yeah. I... surprise!" I said. "I'm so happy!" said mum. Mama Martinelli and Joao smile and hugs me. 

Me and Gabe go back to the hotel for the party. They do speeches and he announced that we're having a baby. 

6 months later we had a baby boy, Josiah Gabriel Martinelli. He looks just like Gabriel. 

We have this happy family right now.

Hope you enjoyed this imagine!

Your second one will be out soon!

Lorna xx