That Means a Lot to Me

Alfred stopped crying. They kinda just smiled at each other for a while. Until Alfred leaned over and kissed Kiku on the cheek... Yeah... Not so good. Kiku was shocked. Like, REALLY shocked. Alfred blinked, then realized what he'd done and blushed.

"Er... Sorry, Bro... I..." Alfred said, trying to think of what to say. He fell? No... Magnets? Yeah, no... There was NO way out of this. Kiku stood there, kinda staring at Alfred. Can you blame him? Truth be told, Kiku liked Alfred (I know, SUPER cheesy, but, hey, they feel the way they feel. I'm just here to tell their story).

Suddenly, Kiku smiled. "It's alright," he mumbled.

"You sure, Dude?" Alfred asked.

"Hai, do not worry," Kiku replied.

"... I'm sorry, it's just that, I really like you, and-" Alfred began, then stopped. Nice one.

"You... like me?" Kiku asked.

"... NEVER MIND! I SHOULDN'T HAVE SAID THAT! AHH!" Alfred yelled. Take a chill pill.

"No," Kiku said, "I'm glad you said that."

"You are?" Alfred asked.

"Yes, I am," Kiku replied.

"Why?" Alfred asked.

"Because... I... Er... You're... I like you..." Kiku said, tying his best to tell Alfred exactly how he felt, so Alfred couldn't be confused. Although, stuff like this wasn't really Kiku's style, you know?

"You do?" Alfred asked.

"Hai..." Japan said.

And so, Alfred and Kiku became a happy couple, to the shock of literally the WHOLE world. Even today, they're together. 10 years, guys.

THE FABULOUS END!

(Sorry, Poland stole my keyboard!)