3 | Bobby(skeetz) | Lovesong

„Howya, ya twat", Eli asked you while hugging you quickly, knowing that you would've slapped him otherwise. It was kind of your sibling thing, him insulting you and you punching him for it, although you two weren't even real siblings. But in the heart, you definitely were.

„I'm grand, just a bit mad that Rob had to have his appendix removed they day I wanted to come visit yous all after 2 months of not seeing that lad." You roll eyes, a bit mad about the fact that he didn't even let anyone visit him, so you had to wait another day before you could finally see him again. It's been only yesterday that you've arrived and that he's got his appendix removed, but still.

„And yous? How have all of you been", you asked everyone, after also saying hello to the others. You hadn't seen them yesterday because you'd stayed with a friend of yours who also lives in the city. Originally, you planned to stay with Rob in his hotelroom, you two had planned it all but because you couldn't see him yesterday and no one could give you a second key, you needed to stay somewhere else, since the other lads were all sharing rooms and there was clearly no space left.

„We've been grand too and America's been pure crazy, like", said Ryan and shot you a smile.
All of you were talking for a bit, catching up on everything you've missed and telling you the newest gossip about Rob. A bit later you all made your way to the hospital in which Rob was, but you all had to wait for a bit because of some visitor-hours thing.

But when you finally were allowed to go in, you let Eli go in first. The others didn't want to come, they told you that they had seen him enough the past few days. You didn't even know why you, all of the sudden, were being so unsure about how to act. You'd been dating for a year now and everything was so easy with him, always. Eli wasn't 't even in the room for 2 seconds and you could already hear Rob's voice, already annoyed of all of you.

„Where the feck did you leave yn", he asked but his annoyed grin turned into a happy smile as soon as he saw you pushing past Eli, moving towards him and sitting on one side of his bed. You weren't quite sure if you could hug him, since he had surgery in his abdomen. But you were holding onto his hand tight, to at least make some sort of physical contact.

„Why the feck did ya have to get you're fecking appendix out the day I arrived", was all that left your mouth, you didn't know what else to say, how to greet him or everything else, your mind just blanked out. Eli that was somewhere in the room now, probably sitting in some chair though, chuckled a bit but Rob didn't care. He just smiled more, so utterly happy to see you again.

„Can you just and hug me now, love?" Rob opened his arms a bit, but not once moving his upper body. „But careful", he added, „I just had surgery yesterday."
„Ye no shit, you had surgey? How come?!" Already annoyed of your boyfriend, you scooted over, to sit next to him in the tiny hospital bed, hugging him sideways. The feeling of home rushed over you, so warm and welcoming.

„I don't know, love, I think they've kidnapped me and stole the appendix, I didn't even realise that I've had surgery until you mentioned it over text this morning." Rob chuckled a bit and then pecked your lips.

„Sorry yn, I'm just so tired and all, you know that I would greet you more happily otherwise but it's kinda hard today, after the surgery and stuff. I wanted to get you some flowers but they wouldn't let me out of the hospital today", he mumbled into your hair, as he relaxed more and more, now that you were there.

„Ya fucking simp Rob, really, ya don't even say one fecking word to me, once yn is here", said Eli put of the blue and held his phone up with a big grin on his face. You already knew that this would be in his instagram story sooner or later today. Bit you weren't too mad about it, he had in private at least.

„shut up Eli!", you and Rob said in unison before laughing at Eli.

„You make me feel like I am home again", said Rob.

-

Today was absolute weird writing this, I don't know if the grammar makes sense, please tell me if there are any mistakes.
(Does this one make any sense at all with the storyline?!)