S:1 e:20

𝙴𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎'𝚜' 𝙿𝙾𝚅:
𝙳𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚒𝚝,𝙼𝚒

"Fuck is you doing here?"

"Naw nigga fuck all dat what yo btc ass doing here?"

"Nigga dis my btc house fuck you mean why im here."

"Nigga dis was my btc before it was yours lil nigga."

"Would y'all shut tf up?" I yelled looking at Kaiser and ka'sani go back and forth from the top of the stairs.

Last night Kaiser got shoot and i helped him out. Instead of kicking his ass out after like I should've my dumb ass let him stay. Now that ka'sani seen him here idk what's gon happen.

"Fuck whatever you talkin bout, I leave fa a few hours and you call yo self fuckin with this clown ass nigga again ova a petty ass argument?? Im coo off yo ass shorty." Ka'Sani said yelling at me.

Is it just me or when yo man be yelling at you,, you just wanna start crying, throwing up and sliding down the wall??

"Shorty gon fa ever be my btc so ion even know why you tried." Kaiser said sizing up 'sani.

"Kaiser get the fuck out." I yelled at him before 'Sani could say anything.

I could feel Kaiser looking at me but i kept my eyes on ka'sani who looked like he was ready to shoot my ass. After a while I heard kaiser scoff before he walked to the front door and slammed it on his way out.

"You got 2 minutes Essence." Ka'Sani said.

"Kaiser came here after you left, he was shot and i couldn't just leave him there so i let him in and he helped him out but i swear nothing happened between us." I quickly explained.

"You said that you was done fuckin with that bitch ass nigga, we get into it and all of a sudden he over here. Not only that but yo ass basically fuckin naked and when I came in he was walking down the stairs." 'Sani said causing me to grow confused.

I was wearing a robe but I had panties on so technically I wasn't naked what confused me was Kaiser coming from upstairs

"I swear I didn't know he was upstairs I didn't do anything with that nigga." I pled

If I sucked his dick right now y'all think he would stay?

"Mmh naw it's coo." He shrugged before walking away.

"Ka'Sani stop doing me like that." I asked pulling on his arm

"Like what essence huh? You do fucked up shit and expect shit to be all cool just because you fucking apologize. I'm not one of them lame ass clowns you be fucking with shorty." He yelled in my face.

"Stop yelling at me." I yelled as tears start to slowly fall out my eyes.

"There you go with that crybaby ass shit. I'm not about to kiss yo ass."

"I don't want you to kiss my ass, i want you to hear me out and believe me. I didn't do anything with Kaiser. I would never do no foul ass shit like that to you after everything you've done for me." I explained while wiping the tears that kept coming.

"I got enough shit going on with nyla and the baby-"
Before he could finish whatever bullshit he had to say I rolled my eyes before walking away from him.

"Aye shorty don't walk away from me when I'm talking to you. I listened to wtf yo lying ass had to say now you gon listen to me" he yelled yanking my arm.

"First of all stop yelling at me in MY house, second of all ion gotta listen to a damn thing cause one thing you not bout ta do is talk about that bitch you got pregnant in my house."

A couple weeks ago I found out that ka'sani had a baby otw. We wasn't together when she got knocked up but he knew and didn't tell me. At first I didn't have a problem with the girl cause she was before my time but the hoe been getting outta line on social media lately.

"Oh my baby daddy don't do shit for his kid cause his lil girlfriend." Like bitch that fetus ain't even here yet and whatever he do and ain't doing regardless that thing ain't got shit to do with me.
She need keep my name outta her mouth before she don't have a fetus no mo.

"Yo don't disrespect her like that." Ka'Sani said.

"Why? Huh? She gets to disrespect me and drag my name through the mud all on social media but i can't call her out her name? Yk what you a real hypocrite, fuck that btc, fuck that fetus and fuck you too." I said getting all up in his face.

"So now it's fuck me when you was just begging me to hear yo dumb ass out."

"Boy fuck you and everything you stand for. Get yo hypocritical ass out my "lying ass" house." I stood there with my arms crossed.

"Girl this is an apartment." I heard him mumble under his breath, while he walked towards the front door

Y'all not gon keep coming for my apartment. Meanwhile you out getting btcs pregnant who live in they mama basement. Btc don't even get a real room in the house.

~~~~~~~
Ik its been a longgg ass min since I updated but thank you guys soo much for the love and support. I was unmotivated to write cause I didn't think yall still liked it but imma try to be more consistent. Life just been kicking my ass lately.