Chapter 3:

The group said, "What do you mean, "They are looking for us."!?"

I said, "Exactly what I said."

The group said, "Ok so what are we going to do about it?"

I said, "We hide. We can't be out in the open if they are looking for us."

Rose said, "But how?"

I said, "We change our identities."

Jake said, "That can work but that would also mean that we would need to change our names."

I said, "That can work. I mean we would have to go through with our parents but we all know how our parents will act."

Mr. Angel said, "What if we help y'all so that you don't have to talk to your parents."

Ms. May said, "Yeah, and we can go out and buy your guys' clothes and get all of you looking different from what you all look like. Just without the girly or the boye part."

We all look at each other and then I said, "You know what. Sure."

So we all then headed and got our names changed. I am now Ria, Rose is now Molly, Logan is now Marco, and Jake is now Aaron. We all went to different stores and picked out our clothes, all the counselors were super supportive of us. We all went and got our hair done and before we went back with the kids we stopped and got lunch for all the kids. I wasn't really hungry but the rest of the group was. Before we went back to the camp, I saw the teachers at the mall and it looked like they were looking for something.

I tapped Ms. May and said, "The teachers are at the mall."

Ms. May then went and told Mr. Angel and we took off running back to the camp.

When we got back to the camp, the whole group collapsed onto the floor and said, "Dang! That was super fun! We should have run away a long time ago."

I sat down next to Molly and laid my head on her shoulder. Everyone could tell that I was tired of this because we'd known each other for so long. I could tell that I was getting ready to start crying but I didn't want the kids to see.

I got up and said, "I am going to go back to our cabin. Talk to y'all later." I leave for the cabin. I sat down on my bed and sighed. I took out my notebook and started to write in it.

Dear Diary,

Today wasn't that bad. We saw our schools looking for us and that stressed us out to the point that we literally ran back to the campgrounds and fell onto the ground after running from the mall, I can tell you we were a long way from there to the campgrounds. When we got back, I was laying my head on my crush. I don't think that she cared to begin with. We also changed our names so that we don't get caught if we ever have to travel out of the country or whatnot. I am thankful to have met Ms. May and Mr. Angel because without them we would be back at that stupid school and having to act like we are a girl or a boy and most of us don't want to act like that. I am very thankful to have friends that actually understand me. Today was difficult for everyone and I can see that. I just wish that the school would just let us be who we are not who they want us to be. I can hear the group coming back to the cabin. So I will write later.

Belle/Ria

When the group comes to the cabin I rush to hide my notebook. I just hid it under my bunk so I hope that no one will find it. Once the group gets into the cabin it starts to rain.

Aaron said, "Wow it's starting to rain."

Molly came over and sat on my bed. She laid my head on her shoulder. Molly then whispered to me, "I can tell that you are upset, just know that we are all here for you."

When Molly said that I started to tear up. Everyone then looks over at me and Molly, they all then had that worried look in their eyes. Everyone then went and hugged me. 

I looked up at everyone and said, "I am sorry.."

 It was still raining but the camp counselors came to our cabin and knocked on our door. We all jumped when they knocked on the door. Aaron went to open up the door. They then ran in and closed the door. 

Molly looked up and said, "What's going on?!?"