Que Sera, Sera.

marshmallow sings apple a lullaby to get her to sleep, ends in cuddles BTW

_____________________________________

No POV :

"MARSHMALLOW!!" Apple screamed from her bedroom, Marshmallow dashing up the stairs to see what's wrong. Only to open the door to a crying, hiccuping mess of Apple. "Apple! What's wrong? Did you get hurt?" Marshmallow frantically searched her for any scars, "Marshy *hic* I'm scared of this room, it's quiet, dark, no lights, *hic* please stay.." Apple choked out.

"Shhh, it's ok Apple, I'll stay, I promise" Marshmallow comforted. "Here, how about a lullaby? Will that make you feel better?" Marshmallow asked, Apple quickly nodding as she wiped her tears. "OK, my mom used to always sing me this."

"When I was just a little girl, I asked my mother 'What will I be? Will I be pretty, will I be rich?' here's what she said to me." Marshmallow sang. "Que sera, sera. Whatever will be, will be. The futures not ours to see! Que sera, sera." "

"Que sera, sera." Apple repeated quietly, both of them not noticing Bow leaning on the door. "When I grew up and found love, I asked my sweetheart 'What lies ahead? Will there be rainbows and dandelions?' Here what my sweetheart said."

"Que sera, sera!" All three of them said, as Bow floated over to them. "Whatever will be, will be. The futures not ours to see. Que sera, sera. What will be, will be." "Now I have children of my own they ask their mother 'Will I be handsome? Will I be rich?' Here's what I said to to them. Que sera, sera. Whatever will be, will be! The futures not ours to see, Que sera, sera. What will be will be." Marshmallow sang, ending the song.

Apple sighed then said "I'm tired.. Good... *yawn* night.* then fell asleep, in their arms. Marshmallow reached over and turned off the lamp. "Goodnight, Apple and Bow." She said, kissed both their heads.

I LOVE THIS SONG!!! ITS SO UNDERRATEEDDDD