🪶The Sought After Royal Rebel🍎

??: "I'm going to be late for a very important meeting with dad!!" A female voice shouted as her ink well heels sped throughout the halls of Ever After Highschool.

Students made way as a teenage girl with h/l, h/c hair, e/c eyes. You see this girl is the opposite of her father in everyway.

???: "Rebel, royal, who cares just be whom you wish to be and live the way you wish." She is known for saying within the school.

This girl can speak in riddleish and basic, so when she sneaks out of school to see her uncle, she can understand him well. She is, Y/n Grimm the Daughter of Headmaster Grimm and future Headmistress of Ever After High.

⬇️Your outfit!⬇️

Y/n ran throughout the halls passing by to famaliar boys in her classes: Appleton White, and Crow King

Y/n ran throughout the halls passing by to famaliar boys in her classes: Appleton White, and Crow King. She quickly stopped and walked backwards to look at the boys.

Y/n: "Greetings and salutations, Apple, Crow. How are thy two this fair daybright sun morn?" She questioned in riddleish for she was nervous.

Why, even though she grew up with these two, well she'd run off to play with Crow as children til Mrs. White would find her and lead her away from Crow to her son, Appleton.

Snow: "A beautiful girl should be a good girl, and play with a good prince." Her words and would tell her father afterwards what transpired.

So, Y/n would always make time for both of her friends, her family, and of course learning how to be a "proper" headmistress for the highschool in her father's words.

Appleton: "Aw, N/n talking in riddles again. So adorable." He said while pulling her into a hug. "Don't you think so, Crow?" He questioned.

Appleton White the Son of Snow White, friend of Crow King and Y/n Grimm, and future king/ceo of his mother's dwarf ran company.

Crow: "Apple, her face is turning purple." He said before separating Appleton from Y/n then dusted off the girl's clothes for her while she fixed the writing quills accessories in her hair. "You alright dove, You seem frazzled?" He asked

Y/n: "Oh, really I am fine, fine, fine. Just helping out my dad with preparations for legacy day." She said with a forced smile then noticed the time. "OH NO!! I'M RUNNING LATE!!" She squealed out before noticing Ceris aka Cer Hood the son of Red Riding Hood and star of the EAH track team. "Ceris, Cer! I need your help can you please speed me towards the Headmaster office. I'll bake you some of those maple bacon cookies, I made last bake sale." She bargained as Ceris looked down at her with puppy eyes before picking her up carefully bridal style then ran off leaving a trail of dust behind him.

Crow: "Ugh, Legacy day..." He groaned unhappily as he opened up his locker to show pictures of him and Y/n growing up on the inner door. From Halloween parties, sleepovers, and just random shots in alchemy class.

Appleton: "Legacy day is amazing, Crow. I can hardly wait to see my future destiny." He said while he opened up his own locker that held his own childhood with Y/n from fablelous ballroom dances, tea parties, and a few of Y/n in her singing classes. "I wonder whose going to end up with, N/n after all. She's going to have the biggest responsibility of all of us here." He said honestly concerned before looking at a lone photo of Y/n dressed up in a book themed ball gown that he keeps close to his heart before putting it back in his inner jacket pocket. "Well, I got to go to class. See ya later, Crows." He said walking off towards his morning class.

Crow: He sighed deeply but waved Appleton off before he looked side to side then looked at the tiny enchanted mirror deep in his locker. "Mirror, mirror hanging in the locker. Show me who holds my heart in their hands." He whispered the spell as the reflection of himself swirled in deep purple magic to reveal an image of Y/n Grimm sitting in her father's office holding a bored face while doodling in her personal diary that she had modeled after the book of destiny with a face scanning mirror lock on the front while her father spoke on and on. "I need to tell her how I feel before Apple, or any of our gang o guys does." He whispered before shutting his locker while his purple ombre eyes glow deep purple from his magic as he walked off to class.

Meanwhile with Appleton

Appleton: Sat at his desk in class and took the photo of Y/n out of his jacket to smile charmingly at it. "I'm going to ask you to be my very own princess after Legacy day, I just hope you say yes, N/n." He whispered softly as he placed a kiss onto the photo then put it back away as his friend Briarwood the son of Sleeping Beauty sat beside him.

After classes was over for the day, Y/n walked towards the old wishing well and looked around making sure she was alone before removing her cravat puffed up collar from around her neck to show a multiple charm necklace from her friends here at Ever After High. On the rose gold chain was a crow feather onyx jewel, a shiny ruby red apple, a garnet bloomed rose, a multi colored bismuth tea cup, a golden playcard holding a red sapphire heart, a tiny fluffy teddy bear, a smiling kitten, a tiny wood carved fairy and wolf, a poppy flower with holly berries, and a musical cleft note.

Y/n: "We should all get to chose our own destinies, not follow in our parents footprints and make our own way." She said while taking a key out of her dress pocket. Her own legacy key was simple yet beautiful as she held it over the open well going to let it fall deep within the watery depths but pulled it back.

 Her own legacy key was simple yet beautiful as she held it over the open well going to let it fall deep within the watery depths but pulled it back

Y/n: "Someday, things will change and I'll be there to write the new stories for all of them." She said walking away from the well. "We don't have to do what is written down in permanent ink within the pages of a book. A Rebellion of Royal hearts is coming along one way or another." She said before looking over at Ever After High's castle in the moonlight. "I just know it..." She said before singing out loud not knowing that a few people were listening in to her song.