chapter 13

"Focus on using how you feel and use that to control an elemeent" Nyadirected.Akita sat cross legged on the floor of the makeshift pavilion"Clear your mind of distractions"
Akita closed her eyes how did she feel at this moment?she came to the conclusion that she was confused because Aka hadnt tried to kill Lloyd instead Aka had tried to be his friend.
The ability to have the universe react to how she felt was not her power the world decided how to best show her emotions but if she could control her emotions there was hope that she could eventually not murder groups of people with a single thought
Akita thought about memories made her happy but soon the memories got darker and darker till doubt slipped in no one who was more powerful the first spinjitzu master had ever truly mastered it not even Lloyd had scratched the surface on his golden powers how could she expect to master a power only driven by how she felt and wasn't even a power?Shoving down her emotions again would stop it pretending that she didnt feel sad or happy or even guilt.After all it was her fault that this war had started it was her fault that ninjago was divided that the world could fall apart at any second.Akita knew why her famuly didnt live n the village it was because her Father...Vex had to give up his Form to save her life because of her he had caused the never Realm so much uneccsary pain.Because of her she and Kataru were passed around the village.'I am a curse'
When Akita opened her eyes she saw shards of glass suspended in the air small shots of electricity zapped between them
She saw the faces of the Nya and Lloyd
Nya spoke she looked terrified"I couldnt use my powers"