Michael Jordan and his family

Back in the real world, Stan is driving Michael home. "Aw, I'm sorry it took so long." Michael grunts, "Don't worry about it." Stan felt embarrassed, "That exit on 65 wasn't clearly marked." Michael notices Stan was about to pass his house, "Hold up, hold up right here."

"What, here?"

"Yeah."

Stan stops the car and parks in front of Michael's house. "Thanks for the ride, Sherm. I appreciate it." Stan Podolak seemed a bit offended, "It's Stan, Mike."

"Sorry."

Stan waves his hands, "But that's all right, you can call me Sherm if you want to because I've followed your whole career and I think you're the greatest athlete that's ever lived." Michael Jordan was trying to get of the car, "Stan. Stan. Stan. How do I get outta here? That door doesn't work."

"Oh! I'm sorry. I-I-" Stan gets out of the car, "I forgot to tell you it's a classic. It's a classic, but it's got a few peccadilloes. Hold on just a second." He taps the car door and opens it.

Michael gets out of the car, "Huh, a few huh? It's smoking too, man. You need to get that checked." In the backyard, the bulldog is resting in his doghouse and he sees Michael come home. "Thanks for the ride." Michael takes the bag from the car.

Stan Podolak is looking at the house, "Oh this is nice. This is a nice house. Oh that is a beauty. What is that, Colonial?"

Michael turns to him, "No, it's a nice house."

"If you need anything done around the house, I'd be more than happy to help you out."

"Oh no. I'm fine thanks."

"Anything you need."

Michael shakes his head, "Nah. You gave me a ride. I appreciate it." Stan nods, "Okay, sure."

Michael looks at Stan, "Tomorrow, I'm gonna drive so, I don't need a ride. But thanks though." Stan looks confused, then to his car, "Oh. Why? Too conspicuous?"

Michael smiled, "Yeah." Stan starts chuckling, "All right."

"Thanks though."

"All right. Tomorrow!" Stan gets in his car. Michael turns away, "See you tomorrow." Stan drives away as Michael heads for the front door. The bulldog groans and runs up to Michael. Michael sees his dog, "Come on, Charles. No, not today."

Charles jumps on Michael, and he falls to the ground. Charles licks Michael's face. "Oh, dog, get off of me! Your breath!" Jordan's housekeeper and Malin Cadell run out and sees Michael, "Mr. Jordan, are you okay?" Malin grabs Charles, "Get off of him, Charles! Come on!"

Michael grunts, "Bad dog! Git! Oh!" Malin claps her hands loudly at the dog, "Come on, Charles! Get off of him!" She grabs Charles by the collar, pulling him away. The housekeeper helps her, "Pooch, stop it! Get off of him before I cook you! Come on, come on, come on, baby, come on."

Michael wipes the dog slobber off his face, and a van pulls up. The kids wearing baseball uniforms come out of the van, and they run down the sidewalk. Then Michael's wife, Juanita Jordan, comes out of the van. "Come on, you guys. Get out of the car!"

"Bye, Mr. Jordan."

Michael waves to them as Malin helps him to his feet, "Bye, kids." Then Michael's son Jeff comes out of the car sadly. Malin looks at him concernly, "Hey, Jeff. You okay?" Jeff looked at her sadly and shook his head. He walks up and heads to the house. Michael frowns, "How was your game?"

"I don't want to talk about it."

Marcus Jordan runs past him, "Hi, Dad!" Jasmine Jordan happily ran up to him, "Daddy! Daddy!" Michael picks her up and hugs her, "Hi, how you doing?" Juanita walks up to Malin, "Hey."

"Hi, Mrs. Jordan." Malin turns back into the house as Juanita kisses Michael, "Ooh! You're all covered up with drool, baby." Michael snorts, "That's your dog." Juanita laughs and they walk inside the house.

"What's the matter with Jeff?"

"Well, he went 2 for 5 and 32 points in his batting average."

Michael is shocked, "Is that all?" Juanita nods, "Yeah, so that puts him at, like, uh, 685 or something." They walk into the kitchen, and Michael puts Jasmine down; she goes into the living room.

Juanita sees Malin helping the housekeeper, "Mmm, smells good in here. Whatcha cooking?" Malin turns around, "Chicken." Michael looks at her, "Chicken and what?" The Jordan's housekeeper answers, "Chicken and collard greens."

"Good. I'm gonna need a good meal tonight."

The Housekeeper chuckles, and Michael turns away sadly. Juanita looks at him in concern, "Is everything okay?"

"Boy, I stunk up the place. I hope this baseball thing is a good idea."

In the living room, the kids watch the news on TV. It's about Michael at his baseball game. Newsman: "It was another career day for Michael Jordan at Baron's field this afternoon. Let's face it. This baseball..." Michael and Malin glanced at each other, "What are guys watching?" Michael goes into the living room and sees the news on TV, and sits down to watch.

Newsman: "Today he went 0 for 4 with three strikeouts."

Malin enters the room, "Is this the only thing on TV?"

Newsman: "That brings his batting average down to an anemic .214, which also happens to be his playing weight. Baseball bat? Get this guy a tennis racket!" The news shows the strikeouts Michael had today. Jeff looks at his father, "Did everyone get mad at you?"

Michael sat next to him as Malin sat next to Jasmine. Michael gazes at his son, "No, worse. Everyone was real nice about it."

Newsman: "Michael, I know golf is your sport, but not here."

Malin looks at him, "Michael, I think you should open your stance a little. It might make you more aggressive at the plate." Michael gazes at her with a chuckle, "Oh, you think so? I'll try to remember that."

Newsman: "Watching this hurts me more than it hurts you. What is that?"

Michael picks up the remote, "What are you guys doing watching that stuff? It's bad for you." He changes the channel for the kids and their babysitter. He finds a channel playing the Road Runner cartoon Beep, Beep.

"There you go, Road Runner. Beep-beep, here. Looney Tunes." He gets up and goes into the kitchen. Malin watches in sadness. She misses the Looney Tunes. Especially Bugs Bunny. On TV, Wile E. Coyote has an anvil as his wire goes down, sending him to the road. Road Runner stops in front of him. "Beep-beep!" Then Porky Pig comes in, jumping in front of the screen.

"Stop this cartoon!" He's panting to Wile E. and Road Runner, who returns to the screen. "We got an emergency cartoon character union meeting to go to."

"Beep-beep!" Road Runner runs off. Porky Pig starts moving, "H-hey, w-w-wait for m-me! Hold your horses!" He starts running after him. Wile E. puts down the anvil to join them, but before he can walk away, he zooms up in the air. Then nothing else happens on TV. Marcus throws his arms up, "Dang. Where'd they go?" Jasmine whines, "Oh no."

Malin slowly stood up in a daze.