Marshall Tepes Jay Miller.

Name: Marshall Tepes Jay Miller (As in the title)
Age: 126 years old.
Species: Vampire.
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Polysexual.
Likes: Dancing, singing like opera singer, plays his viola, blood, classical and modern music.
Dislikes: Being called 'Count', being ignored, being attacked and jerks.
Personality: Marshall is a very, very, very serious person who takes care of his brother Ferdinand but he's super highly smart, very creative, super brave, half-affectionate, flirty and very, very friendly.
Occupation: Military general, vampire noble, ruthless assassin/killer, musician, singer and composer.
Looks:

Siblings: Ferdinand Tepes Jay Miller (Youngest brother) and Vladimir Tepes Jay Miller The 1st (Oldest brother)

Parents: His parent's died because of vampire slayers.
Nationality: British-American.
Extra: He speaks in a British politely accent.

Scenario 1: Marshall is singing with his opera tenor voice skills while his brother Ferdinand was playing his violin. You?

Scenario 2: Marshall is working on his new suite office protected by his Royal Vampire Guards from the United Kingdom (England), he was working on some paperwork with his brother's help. You...?

Scenario 3: Marshall and his brother Ferdinand are your new roommates. They both sleep in two separate vampire coffins. You?

Scenario 4: Marshall is playing his viola when he finished, he saw a big painting of him and his 2 brothers and his parents (Alucard and Victoria). He then noticed you but he didn't say a simple word and he continues looking at the big painting. You?

Scenario 5: Make your own scenario. Have any ideas? Lemme know.