Mikaelsons Return

Imarina's POV

It's the day after Elijah woke and Jackson had returned. Jackson and I went to an appointment together. We then returned to the Mikaelson Mansion. As Elijah wanted us present for the dinner with them and the Salvatores.

"Don't worry, once this dinner is over. We'll go home and I'll give you a message" Jackson tells me.

"Sounds perfect" I tell him with a smile and peck him.

"You need not leave little cat" Klaus states as joins us. "I've had a room prepared for you both on the ground floor. You may stay as long as you wish" he tells us.

"That's very generous Klaus" Jackson states.

"It is, thank you" I say grateful.

"Imarina, Jackson, Klaus, our guests have arrived!" Elijah calls. I sigh and Jackson helps me up. We follow Klaus to the entrance hall. Where Elijah has let the Salvatores in.

"Damon. Stefan. Elijah tells me, you seek an audience. Very bold. Let's discuss the terms of our agreement like civilized men, shall we?" Klaus asks gesturing to the dining hall. "After all a hungry pregnant woman is pregnant" he adds.

"All class Klaus" I say. Jackson guides me to the dining hall and pulled a chair out for me. He put it in as I sat and he then sat beside me. The others all sat down and dinner was served. Along with drinks, only water for me though.

"Thank you, love" Damon says to one of the servers. As I dig in.

"You lost your appetite?" Klaus asks Stefan. Who hadn't touched his plate.

"Eat. I thought we agreed that we would leave the grumpy Stefan at home" Damon tells his brother.

"That's the spirit. Isn't it nice? Four of us dining together? Such a treat. Is this what you had in mind when you pulled the dagger from my brother?" Klaus asks.

"Well, I know how he felt about you and thought it'd bring Jackson back. So I figured the more, the merrier. And it'd make Imarina happy" Damon states winking at me. I roll my eyes at him.

"Well, Elijah and I have had our share of quarrels over the century. But we always make it through" Klaus states.

"Kind of like you and Rebekah, right? Where is she, by the way? Last I checked she was still daggered because you were afraid to face her" Stefan says.

"If you're referring to the fact that Rebekah knows I killed our mother, I've already come clean to Elijah. Along with Imarina and Jackson" Klaus tells him.

"Hey, Stef, remember when you killed dad? Might want to dial down the judgment until dessert" Damon tells Stefan.

"We're here to make a deal, Damon. Doesn't mean we need to kiss his ass for seven courses" Stefan tells him.

"I'm just saying we have a long evening ahead of us. Pace yourself" Damon states.

"Not to long I hope" I state.

"If you grow tired Imarina, I'll have one of the servants show you to your room" Klaus tells me. I nod my head and we continue on with dinner.

"Can we just get to why we are here tonight?" Jackson asks the group.

"Of course" Elijah agrees. I have a flash of Rebekah waking as my daughter moves. "So, why don't we move this evening along and discuss the terms of this proposal?" he asks Damon.

"That's very simple. Klaus gets his coffin back, in exchange, he and the Original extended family leave Mystic Falls forever. Me, Stefan, and Elena live happily ever after. No grudges" Damon states.