Magic!!

Chapter 8

Third person pov

Today was the haldi ceremony which was again taking place in the backyard.

Both the bride and groom were sitting and a curtain was separating them.

First it was the boy's turn so to start Rohan's mother started by putting the tumeric paste on his legs,arms and face. Then all the ladies came.

After doing this it was the girl's turn to the same process.

Now the real fun began with the youngsters throwing the paste and literally making the couple bath with it.

After all the fun the elders told everyone to bathe and come for lunch.

As Meera was coming downstairs she slipped at the last stairs.

Hearing her scream her father came right infront of her kneeling down and checking her ankle for any damage. This scene again brought some flashbacks.

Meera was running when suddenly she fell and got hurt on her knee.

She came to her father crying. His father was looking at the wound with concern in his eyes.

They hurried towards to the main hall where Meera's mother was sitting. On seeing her daughter cry she became tense.

She cleaned the wound but the blood was not stopping. They immediately went to the hospital where she had to take a tetanus shot for her wound.

Seeing her continuously crying her father kneeled down and looked at her.

Suddenly he was doing some actions with his hands Meera now stopped crying and now looked at her father confused trying to find out what is he doing.

Suddenly his father brought his hands near her wounds and blew some air at it.

He told her " Meeru ab tumhare papa ne apna magic kar diya. Ab dekhna yeh pain nai karega. Kar raha hai pain?"

He asked. Meera smiles and said "Papa yeh toh sahi mein pain nai kar raha hai ab. Aap to sachhi waali supel helo nikle."

He laughed and said "Lekin yeh kisi ko bolna mat yeh mera aur aapka secret hai." Meera quickly noded her head.

When she entered the cabin for the injection she held her mother's and father's hand tightly but for a change instead of Meera being scared and hesitating it was her mother getting scared.

As the injection was about to touch Meera's skin her mother shouted hearing her the nurse looked up and sighed.

Meera "Mumma mujhse zyada to aap dall (darr) rahi ho."

Both the father daughter duo started to laugh at her.

Finally Meera got the injection with a little bit of disturbance from her mother.

They went to have an ice cream as our Meera loves it and returned home.

Ashok kneeled down and started treating her wound it seemed like her ankle had sprained.

"Kaha dhyaan rehta hai tumhara bacha aise kaise chalti ho tum? Ab dekho lag gayi na tumko. Kitni baar bole hai dhyaan se chala karo dekh ke chalo par nai tumko toh daurna rehta hai. Pata nai konsi Rajdhaani chuti jaa rahi hai."

Soon after making her comfortable everyone went to their rooms to end the day.

At midnight when Meera was sleeping two people enter her room . They were her parents.

While she was sleeping they were cressing her hair .

With tears in their eyes they just stared at her all the longing, love, care could be seen in their eyes but the feeling that stood out the most was fear.

As the next ceremony was the marriage and with the end of it she would also go.

They again have to see her leaving them, they can't afford it this time.

They want her to stay with them like she used to before like a big family.

Soo ....
THAT'S a wrap for the day
How did you like the chapter
I know it was short update since my exams are approaching I will have to limit my time on using electronics
But I will surely try to go according to the updating schedule
So what do y'all think will Meera stay or leave
If she will leave how will her family react
This is your author signing off
Ak