{prolog/info}

Info

Before I start with the Prolog and everything I just wanted to give you some info on this story so things will be clear and you don't have to ask any questions.

For starters, this isn't going to be 100% accurate to the actual anime since this is going to be a 'ghost' story, so some things will be changed. But it's not gonna be major things.

Secondly, this story isn't going to have every single character in the show, most will be mentioned and used but not all since some of the characters wouldn't be relevant to the main story. And please don't ask if certain characters are gonna be in this story bc I want it to be a surprise of who's all gonna be in the story.

Third of all, there WILL be some heavy and triggering content in some of the chapters. I'll have 3 warnings to let you know when it's coming up. Now if your one to get triggered easily don't worry bc I'll put a small short summary of what the TW part is so you don't have to read all of it. Other than that please read and be aware of the warnings.

And lastly, this story will be sad. My goal is to make you cry. So don't get upset if you don't like how sad it is bc I'm not holding back.

If you have any questions still feel free to ask them. Other than that I hope you enjoy reading this as I will enjoy writing it <3!

—-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prolog

The rain hitting the windows made me feel more exhausted than I already was after getting off the plane. I looked over at Ibe, who was the one that brought me along as his assistant. He was looking at pictures of an old house, more specifically the old house we were gonna be staying at for 3 months. I turned back to the window and let my thoughts take over my tired mind.

Someone had reached out to Ibe and asked, well more so begged for him to come out and take pictures of the house so they could sell it. Ibe said no at first until they told him the history of the house in which he accepted to offer and flew us here. I personally don't know the history but whatever it was made Ibe quickly change his mind, which is hard to do.

"Hey, we're almost there," Ibe said, lightly pushing me out of my thoughts. "When we get there we should probably get everything inside since it's raining and I don't want to get my equipment wet."

I nodded as the car turned down a short narrow road, slowing down at a two-story house that looked as if no one had lived there in years, yet was still cleaned and maintained.

"This is the house." the driver said as he came to a full stop in front of the old worn out house. Both Ibe and I quickly got out and grabbed the equipment we brought as the driver helped grab our suitcases and bags. Once we grabbed everything we walked over to the door. As we got closer to the front door I could see a small note taped to the door. It read,

I had almost all the rooms cleaned for your arrival. I also left some snakes in there as well as a set of keys to unlock certain rooms. I also left the door unlocked for you.

"Is the door locked?" Ibe asked, holding some of the equipment in his arms.

"No, they said they left it unlocked," I said putting down the equipment to open up the door. Sure enough, the door opened and revealed to us a clean house.

"That's a relief," Ibe said, quickly shuffling inside to get out of the rain.

"Yeah."

I grabbed the equipment I set down and walked into the house. As I set down the equipment I noticed that it was extremely chilly inside, so chilly that it gave me goosebumps on my arms and legs.

"It's colder in here than it is outside," I mentioned as I zipped up my jacket.

"Well no one's really lived here so it's bound to be freezing in here." the driver said, setting down our bags and suitcases. He then walked over to Ibe and handed him a small golden key.

"That's the key to the front door. Lock it every time you leave."

"Oh uh, thanks-" but before Ibe could finish the driver quickly walked off.

"Huh, I wonder what that was about?" I said.

"Let's not worry about that right now. What we should worry about is getting settled in. Tomorrow we're gonna start fixing up this old shack."

Ibe quickly grabbed his suitcase and went upstairs to find a room. I stood there for a moment, taking in the house. For looking ugly on the outside, it looks beautiful on the inside. Suddenly I heard my name being called from upstairs. I quickly walked upstairs to see Ibe walking down.

"Ah, Ibe what did you call me for?"

"Huh? I didn't call you."

"But-"
"I'm sure you're just tired, there is a room 3 doors down from where my suitcase is. Why not check it out and see if yah like it." Ibe then patted my shoulder before he went down to grab his bag. 

"Come on now Eiji," I whispered as I shook my, "Your mind is just playing with you." 

As I turned around to go get my suitcase and bag I felt something press against my back. I immediately turned around to see nothing there.

"Ugh, it's just the lack of sleep getting to you," I told myself as I continued walking downstairs. I wasn't gonna let some old, dusty, worn-out house scare me like this......I mean come on, it's just an old house.