"𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬."- 𝟏

"𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬."- 𝟏(short)

Deo's Tomb

-

'TimeDeo,'
'loving boyfriend of TariInnit,'
'and the best minecraft player'

Cries
Sobs.

From her room, Tari. "Tari, please come out. we know you're upset about Deo's sudden death." Luke said. trying to convince Tari to get out of her room. "Boss, please, we know you need space but, we don't think Deo would like it if he found out that his girlfriend were to lock herself in her room 24/7 without eating. right?" Bitzel said. "I'm sorry for worring both of you." Tari apologized. "It's okay Tar, we know you obviously need space because it's hard to move on from one who is dead." Luke explained as Tari chuckled. "Let's go to the mall!" Bitzel shouted. "Alright, I'll change!" Tari said, leaving to her room.

Tari was now wearing this;

(help)(I have bad clothing taste

(help)(I have bad clothing taste.)

Luke and Bitzel were wearing their usuals(I didn't know what to give em').

"Let's go guys."

-

"Hey guys? Can you hold my bags? I need to go to the restroom." Tari asked. "Yeah sure, we'll take care of your bags." Bitzel said, collecting Tari's shopping bags. "Be right back!" Tari said, running towards the bathroom. "Yo, Luke." Bitzel said. "Yeah?" Luke asked. "I have a bad feeling." Bitzel said. "Me too, Bit." Luke replied.

There in the bathroom. cries. In one of the stalls. Tari was crying, she didn't know why though.. Her Pathetic cries.

Poor her.
Poor Tari.
Poor girl.