CHAPTER 3: PROBLEM

Aegon/Jon pov.
The twins will come home today and Deanerys is pregnant with our third child. I hope this disaster will prevented. Then Bran showed up and tell us the solution our problems. "Welcome Bran, I heard you have a solution to our problem." "Yes I have but this solution is going to involve the twins." " What is it?" "The twins must time travel to the time of dance of the dragons, to prevent the dragons to go extinct and put Rheanyra to throne." We conversed. "The twins wil come home today we must inform them this situation if they agreed then do it." I said. A moment later I hear something in front of the castle looks like the dragons of the twins is very excited to meet them again for the 10 years they've been away to each other. Dragons of Amarys and Anathor are not staying here at King's Landing but to the castle we built for the twins, for Amarys we built the moon castle, her castle is where the moon rises so that the castle when moon rise it is look like under the moon light. That's why it's called moon castle, just like Anathor but his castle us where the sun rises it's called sun castle and they are based in their magic also. "My queen, are you worried about the twins?" "I would lie if I say no is it?" "Hm, but they can handle themselves they have magic, hand-to-hand combat and sword play experience even though they are adults now." "Your right, now we more to worry about my condition right now." "Yes, you to be careful from now on so that our little dragon in your belly is going to be healthy and I bring the news to our twins and they are very excited about it." Me and Deanerys talked. After a while we retired to our chambers and rest.

No one pov.
In the morning the twins finally arrive in King's Landing and they are greeted first by their dragons. They grow larger than vermithor and vhagar. They read about them and they know that vhagar and vermithor are the 1st and 2nd largest dragon during the dance of the dragons, how they wish to meet them but they died at that time and extinction dragons too because they didn't accept a woman sat in the iron throne. But that wish is going to happen little they know that their wish coming true. "Hey girls, so big and looks like you you've grown beautiful." Amarys said to her dragons. "Ah my boys, how I missed you and you've grown too, hey sister how about we take to the sky?" "Sure why not I've long for the sky after many years of training." The twins talked and they mount their dragons,Amarys mounted Luna and Anathor mounted Tidus. As they take the sky, they ride their dragons without saddle like their mother. She said that riding their dragon without saddle they feel more closer and make more stronger bonds to your dragons. That's the twins ride their dragons without saddle. "Sister we must go see father and mother and our little baby, also father said he had something to discuss with us." "Your right, Luna let's go to the castle." The twins talked. They arrive in dragon back and they see their parents waiting for them. "Your highnesess, were home." "Welcome home , Amarys and Anathor before we celebrate our reunion, we must discuss about the problem of that monster lurking in shadows." Aegon said to them. After that Deanerys called the small counsel and discuss about it. "Bran in what you told me the solution about our problem." "Yes I'm thinking that with the twins help I might send them to the era where the the dragons is alive and save them in order to defeat the unknowns, I see through my vission that only the dragonfire can defeat just like night walkers." Bran said." If that's the case we will help." "Me too if these is the solution to our problem." The twins said." Looks like our twins is agree we might help too, to secure the civillians to the incoming disaster." Tyrion the hand of queen said. "And the supplies of food and water we must conserve in order to survive." Master of coins Garland Tyrell. His is the grandson of lady Ollena Tyrell that passed away during the war between Cersei and Denearys. "That's right and we must train our armies and get better equipment in Dragon stone and Iron Island." Turhgo Nuho commander of the army. As the majority vote the counsel decided that they will help and ready to the incoming war. As for the twins they going to ready to travel to the past in order to save the dragons and to change the history of Targaryen civil war, and may be some princess will fall inlove with the barbaric Hightower-Targaryen Prince.

Denearys pov.
As we ready for incoming war I'm worried for myself and to my baby going to born during the war. Drogon and Rheagal rested in the hills of Visenya is alerted to intruders that sneaking King's Landing. "My king, I'm going to send Drogon with them in order decipline their dragons and to watch over them ." "Sure but is it ok Bran to send the twins with their dragons?" "Yes it's perfect because they need the protection of their dragons during that time but the problem is the king Viserys and the Hightowers will keep their dragons in the dragonpit." "That's no problem their dragons are stubborn they will not listen to others like the dragon keepers in the dragonpit and they are large for that pit." "And they only listen to the twins and Drogon too, they will burn them if they are forced." We talked about it. "It's no problem mom, me and Amarys will keep them at bay in that time if they are threatned we personally let them burn them." Anathor said. "Be careful, two of you we will be here to support you and the little dragon that we have, we will give some update." "Ok mom, dad, we must go now we will missed you. If you miss us just look to the sun and moon and we will sensed you and here the amulet of sun and moon you can contact us with that, sun if you want to contact Anathor and moon if you want to contact Amarys." The twin said. "Ok, off you go now. See you after the few years my dears." I said. "See you, mom,dad." The twins farewell.

No one pov.
After the twins and their dragons with drogon dissapear the King and Queen prepare the civillians, armies and ships to stop the unknowns. As for the twins they appear where they saw Arrax and Lucerys arrive in Stroms End and this is the start of the dance because Lucerys died in Aemonds hands or Vhagar's mouth.

THIS THE REAL START OF THEIR JOURNEY TO PREVENT THE DISTRUCTION OF THE FUTURE.

SO STAY TUNE FOR THE EVENTS THIS STORY.

SO SORRY IF I PUBLISH THIS CHAPTER SO LATE
I HAVE BEEN BUSY TO SCHOOL AND ACTIVITIES AND INTRAMURALS IN OUR SCHOOL

COMMEMT VOTE AND LIKE