18

It's a very fantastic morning when a big limousine pulls up in front of the Arc Head Quarters. However, the only thing wrong in this scene is the protesters who are screaming their lungs out.

"Sir, we've arrived. But I'm afraid we can't go through the front gate like this."

The driver informs Noah who is working on his laptop who finally looks up, not surprised at all.

"Again."

Noah's voice is uninterested.

"Should I contact the security?"

The driver questions.

"Leave them be. We can go around."

The ravenette says as he closes his laptop.

"Every damn morning. Do these protesters have anything better to do?"

The driver is annoyed.

\~\

The atmosphere in the store room does not get any better.

"Did she say Arc's CEO?"

One of the people from Wyn's group suddenly speaks up.

"And? What's Arc? Is that the reason for this gloomy atmosphere?"

Wyn asks confused which results in the gothy couple snickering at him.

"Do you live under a rock or something, buddy? You really don't know what Arc is or who he is?"

Axel asks while Esther continues snickering.

"Well, I know Mr. Noah's from Zora city"

Wyn is dense enough to not realise that he is being mocked by the gothy couple.

"And? Come on, you must watch TV once or twice. The guy's face was always on the news channel. Alright here's a little history lesson for you"

Axel's voice is filled with mockery which finally starts getting on Frost's nerves.

"Arc's a company that's well known for their advanced technology in the medical field. But do you know what else they are famous for?"

Mr.Barron continues instead of Axel now.

"Drug trading. Illegal science experiments, and confidential information brokering. Even though none of the outlets that made any of those claims has hard proof against them, if there's smoke, there's a fire. You got yourself quite an infamous man."

Mr. Barron actually explains unlike Axel who was only mocking.

"How are you so sure it's the same guy? People can look similar to each other."

Everyone has started getting wary with the exception of Wyn.

"That choker is a dead giveaway. It's a health monitor, one of Arc's exclusive inventions, designed specifically for it's president."

Mr. Barron explains.

"Oh, I see"

Wyn answers as if he just didn't hear the wary voice of Mr. Barron.